Chapter 11: Date w/ Ayane Senpai

"All in all it would be 10,000 points!" the store clerk announced to me, which made me freeze. I think i might have heard it wrong so i ask him again.

"Sorry, my ears might be playing tricks on me, how much for those clothes to be rent again?"

Please,please tell me that you actually made a mistake that you added an extra zero at the end and it should just be 1,000 points.

"10,000 points." he repeated, i see my ears weren't playing tricks on me but the store clerk was lying. Indeed that should be the only reason.

"Sir, you don't have to lie, i'm also poor like you, you won't get any extra points from me" as i said this he showed me the price tag.

Those clothes are indeed 10,000?!

I fainted,or pretended to faint.

You might be confused why i was buying this 10,000 points clothes, actually it was a formal suit.

After the mini competition which i won against Ayane senpai's team, my salary raised to 4,500 private points however it includes that i need to date her once. She made a bet with her team that if i won the competition, then she would need to date me as a punishment.

My goddess Ayane senpai told me that she already reserved a spot in an Italian restaurant that she likes, she said that everything were already paid and i just need to bring myself.

Lucky! Is what i thought.

The restaurant have a dress code and Ayane senpai strictly told me to wear a formal attire, which sadly i don't have any.

Also I didn't have any idea what type of formal attire would look good on me, even if i wear an expensive suit, i bet i would look like a clown.

So i went to Keyaki mall hoping to find a cheap one, fortunately i saw a mannequin wearing a formal suit that i hope would look good on me, a three piece brown suit, i immediately look at the price tag and also immediatrly went outside of the store and went to see another not looking back.

but then the cheapest store selling formal clothes actually need to pay 10,000 points! This is scam.

Here i am lying on the floor pretending to be unconscious so the store clerk would take a pity on me and give me a discount price.
.
.
Which sadly did not work, i guess i need to take some acting classes.

I reluctantly send the 10,000 points to the cashier as she sent me a bright smile as she hand me a bag inside were my formal clothes, i bet she's having fun at my reaction and i notice that smile only shows when a customer bought an expensive one.

I proposed to rent the clothes but it was no use, they don't provide such service anymore, since it always ended up damaged whenever someone returned it.

Sighing, i went to the fitting room and tried it on. Removing my clothes

"This is a bit uncomfortable" i muttered as i rolled up the sleeves to make it better, i tried loosening up the tie since i didn't like it tight a bit on the neck.

"I look like a clown" i sighed as i look at my reflection in the mirror.
.
.
.