🗽🎭☆🐊🤙

Tw: mention of gun violence and active night terror.

  Cali and Florida both wanted a night out and had agreed on a date while loui, tex and York all stayed back. It really wasn't any of their thing as the 2 we found to a concert and all the rest had,  had their personal nights, so it was about time those 2 got to. Only weird thing was,  was just how tired York had been all day.
    New york tried not to show when he was tired because of his whole "I dont sleep" thing, when in reality everyone knew he slept,  just not when or really how when he did.  They never pressed him on it since he treated it as a delicate subject, and sure if he was gonna go to sleep he'd just tell his lovers before separately going to his room,  but the past few days that just Hasn't happened. They were used to 2 or 3 days- hell, sometimes even 4 days of York not getting any sleep,  but they just haven't seen him sleep for a hot minute now- and, well, he hasn't.
    York sighed as cali and Florida left,  heading into the kitchen. He knew texas and loui had talked about shooting in the range across the field, so he assumed that was what they were doing.  In other words,  he figured he could get away with grabbing an extra cup of coffee before inevitably getting trapped in another conversation about hockey or som'thin in the living room. 
   As he was grabbing his mug, two arms looped around his torso and he tensed a bit, tho looked to his shoulder, "Hey, Lou.." his tone came out more tired than he would have hoped for, tho if he was lucky, he figured he'd mistake it for a soft tone.
    Texas was stood in the door way and gave a hum, "why don't we go hang out in your room. No need for sticking around in here since cali and 'lorda left." Texas watched York's reaction as the north state gave a nod, turning some to get water instead of coffee. Maybe he'd get some rest, if not sleeping he could at least relax.
     York smiled gently when loui placed a kiss to his jaw before letting go. Before heading for new york's room,  he looked over to where texas and Louisiana now stood,  "have you two's ate yet? We can bring some food up if you want." He offered calmly, sipping water.
   Texas knew this was probably a distraction from going up for york, but he decided they could grab a small snack,  glancing to loui,  "we can grab som'thin quick, I s'pose." Loui walked over next to york,  opening a cupboard, "quick an easy, I'll make food right quick, you two head up."
   new york bit his tongue and gave a nod, carefully kissing loui's cheek before headed towards the stairs with texas. That habit took awhile to pick up, he used to not often show care or anything to his lovers, he would try to but he didn't get the timing of it. So, he had to take note of when they'd show things to him, and he'd reciprocate at first before starting to give affection randomly.
     Texas walked behind new york while they went towards his room, smiling gently. Sure he knew York was, awkward possibly, about him and loui fallowing into his room, but he also wanted to be sure york would rest tonight. Cali and Florida had both said they were a little worried too, tho tex knew lou had told them it would be fine, and they'd get him to rest. So, that was the plan, get york to rest- likewise, that was easier said than done.
    As they reached the room; york bit his tongue again, ignoring the twinge of pain that arose. He knew his room was a bit messy at the moment, but he figured he could clean it relatively fast. He also knew texas wouldn't let him go in without him at the moment, the stubborn fuck, so, he opened the door and simply tossed the few articles of scattered clothing to the far corner where there was a laundry basket, before walking over to his closet, picking up some folded blankets before bringing them back over to his bed.
    Texas smiled as he watched york sit, calmly walking over and sitting near him, only to be handed a remote, "pick anything but a western to watch." Texas huffed jokingly before sitting against the head board, turning on the tv while new York sat next to him, next to his bedside table where his phone was charging.
    York leaned his head Against the back board, staring at the tv. He tried to focus on what was there;  recognizing it slowly as a play of sorts- Hamilton,  damn he was tired.  York loved the original musical,  usually he recognize it immediately, but with sleep deprivation- his head shot up from where it was on texas shoulder as loui opened the door, you'll be back now playing.  He was dozing off.
     "I made some sandwiches but figured I'd also bring some movie snacks," loui walked over with a hum, seeing new york rub his eyes tiredly. He walked over and sat down the plates on trays, moving to texas other side,  "he sleep some?" Loui questioned the fellow south state quietly, a texas gave a short nod.
    "Thanks,  lou, it looks great." York stretched,  pushing himself back up with the bed so he wasn't leaning as much on texas, although the south state didn't seam to mind much him being there.
    Texas had actually enjoyed letting york rest against him, " O'course dig in." Tho of course, rathered be holding himself up, per usual- tex didn't blame him necessarily, tho he did wish the other would accept his presence now and then, but than again, he was the same way most of the time.
   After they each ate, the plates that had sandwiches were simply moved to the side table and the plates of snacks were all that remained layed out. Texas was sat in the middle between Louisiana and New York, tho he didn't seam to care much as he was mostly watching York drift off where as loui was cuddling his other side.
   York didn't really want to fall asleep with his lovers there, his sleeping habits just weren't great and overall it bothered him to know they might see him..
   Texas hummed gently as he watched york fully fall asleep, feeling north state's weight fall more against his side. Loui giggled a bit, shaking his head gently, "we need'ta come in here and have 'im rest more often." He whispered, seeing tex role his eyes.
     "Only if it's been to long, we can't force him to sleep." Tex watched the state calmly, " I am happy he's restin' tho.."