302.The Goddess's Fall {2}

The entire venue was flooded with angered shoutings. More than ten thousand pairs of eyes glared towards Eunha in rage.

Eunha lost the glory and arrogance that she usually maintained stemming from being Jeon Jungkook’s fiancée. Her complexion was pale as she stood trembling on the stage. She was being cut by the enraged gaze of the students and teachers present.

There was no doubt about it. If the glares could kill, she would have died over a hundred thousand times by now!

This was the uttermost humiliation she had ever suffered and countless cameras were capturing it. One of the reporters raised her voice to question her. “Miss Lee, may I ask, where did you train your ability to make things up and accuse the original of being the third party?”

“Your face is still considered to be attractive. Lisa is your blood-related sister, yet you framed her as being the third party. May I know if your heart is black in colour?”

“Miss Lee Eunha, you were so determined to be Jeon Jungkook’s fiancée. You were even fearless enough to lie to his face, claiming to have endured a hundred lifetimes for this. You’re the most advanced imitation good to be found to be in the market. It’s a pity that God Jeon Jungkook is not interested in imitation goods at all. He only desires his actual fiancée. Your sham has been exposed. May I know how you feel about this?”

The reporters were well-educated. They lifted their microphones in her direction and gracefully questioned her.

Yet, every single one of their questions cut her deep. Eunha stood before the flashing camera lights. She bit down on her bottom lip and remained silent. Her body was trembling. She was humiliated to the point of wanting to hide away in a hole.

She really wanted to escape. In fact, she no longer cared about the threats that Jungkook’s bodyguards had delivered earlier. Even if they would broadcast her eating shit, it would still be better than having to suffer such humiliation in front of thousands of eyes.

However…

She was smart and understood that it was a wiser choice to remain on stage. The countless cameras and Jungkook’s presence were the only things holding the teachers and students back from doing anything to her.

The moment she ran down stage, with everyone’s enraged emotions, it was possible they would immediately slap and beat her up…

She possessed the body of a wealthy, young lady. She could not take any type of physical abuse.

It was much safer to remain on stage with Jungkook.

Amidst the rows of students and teachers, Jaehyun and Lisa were from the same class and naturally stood close to each other.

The instant it became certain that Lisa was Jungkook’s fiancée, for the first time in his life, he felt a sharp, sour sensation in his heart.

Previously, he had made a grand gesture of support. He had sent her a message offering to make her his girlfriend.

He never expected that she absolutely did not require his help. Jungkook had stood up in front of tens of thousands of people to regain justice for her.

He wasn’t doing it just in front of the teachers and students. He was doing it in front of the entire country.

This was because today’s event venue was not just being broadcasted live in Jing Hua University. It was being featured on the country’s main television channel, as well as twenty other different channels.

Lisa was completely unaware of Jaehyun’s bitter, gloomy gaze directed at her.

All her attention was focused on Jungkook, the man who stood on-stage in a black suit. Her gaze was sparkling.

Jungkook is too handsome!

He is too cool!

Isn’t he? Isn’t he?!

Ahhhhh, she was far too lucky today. Thankfully, she had felt that it wasn’t the right timing and had held herself back from asking him for help back at the dormitory.

She had thought he was angry and no longer cared about the way the public was attacking her.

She never thought he would make such a grand gesture for her.

She was moved…

She was moved to the point where her heart was nearly flying out of her body and charging towards him!

She glanced at her phone. Currently, everyone who had insulted her previously were all especially apologetic as they praised her up to the sky.