→ 𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

"WHEELER." EDDIE LET NANCY ONTO THE BOAT, HER NODDING AS SHE GOT ON. Seb stayed behind with Dustin, Max and Lucas as he stared over them. The boy simply huffed, realising waiting for someone to let him on wasn't going to work. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Steve spoke, holding Seb back lightly. "I'm sorry, I don't know when you guys thought you had superpowers." Seb shot back, Robin wincing. "We just want you safe." Nancy assured, Eddie awkwardly agreeing with her. "I'm just so confused at when you guys thought that you could just walk into the Upside Down without me?" Seb asked, Dustin nodding. "He did live there for a while. He can be our navigator." Dustin spoke, Seb nodding.

"Then you can keep me safe, too." He offered, Steve huffing. "I'm better in there than out here." He tried to persuade, Steve sighing. "Fine, get on." He spoke, Seb smiling lightly as Eddie helped him on. "You lived in there for a while?" He asked, everyone fumbling to give Seb a seat as Dustin tried to get on too. "Yep-" "Hey, you trying to sink us?" Eddie stopped his conversation, everyone looking to Dustin. "This thing holds four people tops, okay?" He spoke, Seb awkwardly leaning to his right to meet eyes with Dustin. "It's better this way, okay? You guys stay here with Max. Keep an eye out for trouble." Nancy ordered, Dustin watching Sebastian shrug towards him. Sure, he wanted Dustin to come too. "You keep an eye out." Dustin shot back at Nancy, the girl taken aback as Dustin mimicked her facial expressions.

"It's my goddamn theory." Dustin huffed, Robin leaning forward. "You heard Nance." She shrugged, Dustin looking to her. "Who put her in charge?" Dustin asked, Robin shrugging. "I did." She spoke, Nancy holding her hand out as Steve held the boat. "Compass." She ordered, Dustin moodily giving her the compass. "Hey, there you go." Steve threw the backpack at Dustin, pushing the boat away as Eddie took his spot next to Seb. The boy faltered a little when Steve jumped onto the boat last minute. "You said four!" Dustin whined, Lucas and Max watching in silence. "Sorry." Steve whispered, Seb waving back at the three. Max smiled a little, Lucas grinning brightly as Dustin sulked more. Lucas waved back, Max looking down as Dustin sighed. "Bedtime at nine, kiddos!" Robin smiled, looking to Seb.

"You get to stay up late."

––––––☆––––––

EL SAT IN THE RAINBOW ROOM IN SILENCE, STILL AIMING TO GET A THREE IN HER MACHINE- Someone screamed loudly, El turning around quickly to look towards the door. "Please!" They yelled, El hearing crying.

Seven.

Standing up quickly, El made her way out of the rainbow room, noticing the room right next to it was the one they were being held in. Slowly creeping up to the door, El inhaled sharply, hearing a chair rip against the floor. Seven struggled in his seat, a collar around his neck as tears ran down his cheeks. "What has he told you?" Brenner's voice rung, Seven sobbing more. "Nothing, please!" The boy croaked out, writhing in his seat as Brenner hummed. "He's told you nothing?" Brenner asked, El listening intently as her brother cried. "No." He croaked out, his chest ragged as he struggled more. Orderly sat breathless, two men holding electric rods at his chest. "I don't like lying, Seven." Brenner spoke, El looking through the window to see Seven's terrified expression.