Insane

♡︎

          ♫︎𝑯𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑴𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏            𝑰 𝑫𝒐 𝑴𝒚 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒎                              𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅♫︎

            𝑰 𝑫𝒐 𝑴𝒚 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒎
                             𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅♫︎

♥︎

It's been two hours and she still didn't returned, i'm worried sick, i throwed the laptop away, rushing out of the room, jimin and appa tried to speak but i rushed immediately out, without listening to them a bit, i had enough now, i want her here right now, i drove away, i stopped infront of the farm, but there is not anyone in here?, where are they?, "where is the owner of this farm?"I asked a person, who was working on farming, "he was with some teenagers, some boys and a girl, they left for somewhere few minutes ago, one of them fainted, maybe they left to hospital"Replied the man.

I immediately rushed to the car droving away to the hospital, there are only two clinics, so it will be eazy, i rushed inside the first clinic,"IS THERE SOMEONE NAMED KIM Y/N?!!?"I yelled, desperate, "no, we don't have anyone named that"The accountant lady replied, i sighed and was about to rush out when i heard, "TAE!!"I immediately turned around, i scanned her from head to toe, she is fine!, thank god, but who fainted then?.

She rushed to me, "how are you here?"She asked, with knitted eyebrows, "who fainted?"I asked, she chuckled, "felix, he saw some wolf and then he fainted"She replied, and i was worried sick, "he was like AAAHHH and then he fainted"She mimicked him, giggling, "you know he fell on dirty water"She whispered, laughing out, i smiled, but that immediately disappeared, when i remembered about her eye.

I immediately cupped her cheeks, scanning it, "we are going to doctor!"I stated, grabbing her wrist, dragging her with me.

"Her eye is totally fine sir"Said the nurse, "are you sure?"I asked, she nodded her head, awkward, standing up walking out of the room, "i have told you that i'm fine!"Small kid said, crossing her arms, she stood up, grabbing my wrist, dragging me out with her, "let's go to felix"She said, opening up the door, there he is, laying on the bed, with the drip, grandpa, jungkook and taehyun are sitting up beside him, small kid burst out laughing, pointing her index finger at him, clutching her belly.

Felix rolled his eyes, even when he is laying on the hospital bed, he still rolled his eyes, "that wolf was scary okay?"Felix said, pissed, she hummed, "this was your punishment from god, for betraying me"Replied small kid, sticking her tongue out at him, he scoffed, i glanced at jungkook he is sipping banana milk with the straw,
"YEAH WHY ARE YOU DRINKING MY BANANA MILK YOU!!"Small kid yelled.

She rushed to him, "this is mine, your one is here"Small kid whinned, jungkook looked around before handing her another banana milk, with the straw, she smiled, sipping it, looking soo cute, "yeah taehyun, you remember mr lee?"Small kid asked taehyun, he nodded, "i just saw him here with mrs jung"Said small kid, suddenly felix pulled out the drip from his wrist, standing up on the bed, "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!"Felix yelled, wasn't he badly scared few minutes ago?.