Chapter 18

Aurora's room ⬆️

Aurora's room ⬆️

Aurora pov:

Never have I ever imagine that I will ever be happy or have my own room

Bella my favorite bitch where are you

Stop and what the hell you mean where I am, it's not like I can leave

Shut up but did you see my room

I am just glad your brothers didn't make your room pink

Ya Enzo said that they know that I don't like pink

I don't know why but I like the feeling of been cared for and I think all brothers like me because I look ready to hunt someone down when Raiden told them about the bully. I am happy that someone seems to care about me.

I am just glad to be in my room right now because all my bothers look murderess, but weird thing is that I am not really scared of them.

I can bet you that Raiden is a Don or maybe part of it

Flashback (a/n: the bold heading words are in Italian since i didn't want to google translate them) 

'Bullied' a familiar voice rage from behind us, wait I know that voice, I snapped my head to look behind me, it was Enzo

'Well, I hope you took care of it, or you do need help'

'I really wanted to, but I was sure if I don't think was the right time yet', Raiden gain darkly in Italian thinking I don't know the language

'Oh, Aurora how are you and I am so sorry for ending the call like that, but your twin was really loud, and I don't do good with loud bit...I mean loud peoples, yes Definity people, where is our other dearest sister she is quite rude on face-time, but I am really curious to know if she is same in real life'.

'She definite is one and even more annoying when she screams and yell with all most every sentence', Raiden doesn't really seem to like tiffany

Wait what do you mean by ending the call, Raiden was confused

'I was trying to get to you and was pissed that you weren't answering but when you finally did, I was relied, but you weren't speak instead I got face-time and I was shocked to see Aurora on the call but tiffany snatched it from her and rant about how you left HER for some guy name Santo like he is not someone more important than her'.

All of my brother got pissed after hearing that

'Well Raiden since you are the oldest out all of us, you have to talk to her and let her know that killing someone who hurt a family is not that hard', it was Roman this time

'Ya I did gave her hints but I hope she fix that attitude before I made those hints come true'. 

What hint, judging by the tone Raiden is using I don't think its good

'I am already in a mood to kil.....'

'Shut up Enzo, don't forget that Roaa is still here, so switch your language before she feels like I don't care about her presence'

Aww I like Raiden

'Sorry Aurora lets go we will show you, your room', Raiden took my hand and walk upstairs. Damn this mansion is huge I really need to ask about their jobs.

We stopped in front of a door; Marcello opened it, and we all step inside. 'Do you like it, I mean if you don't like it then we can change it'.

Change why I love it, it's simple yet pretty and it's kinda dark, perfectly fine for me, I mean more than fine

I took out Raiden's phone and typed "I love it" and showed them

Rowen sigh in relief, 'good cause I was worried that you might want it to be pink or somethings, but Santo told us that you don't like pink but like gray, white, blue and black as a kid. So, we decide this color and hoped for the best'.

End of Flashback

I sigh it's been a long day, but I am happy that they are not treating me like I don't exist, or I am nobody, but the way they act, or talk is kind terrifying and frighting but for some unknown reasons I am ok with it.

If it wasn't for them, we might have end up in the orphan or who knows where.

I just hope that tiffany would leave me alone and act like I don't exist because it better then she verbally abusing me. Raiden did defend me, but I don't know if I can do it if I am alone with her compared to her, I am just stick and bones.

Last 24 hour was like a roller coaster because one minute I was thinking about the romance book that I read to principal office to find out mother and Sir are dead; I wasn't sad but who cares I got in a car for the first time to police station then worrying about ending up in an orphan scared how I will be treated there but instead I got eight brothers.

At first, I thought they will hate like mother or sir did because of what tiffany said to me but it was totally opposite because Raiden made me feel safe, even cooked my favorite chocolate chip pancakes while no one ever did that for me. He wasn't mad at me for sleeping on his bed which I am still not sure how I end up there and also let me take his clothes, gave me his phone and defend me when tiffany blamed me for disappearing which I never did and wanted me to get a punishment.

Maybe that's the reason why I trust him or like him more because he didn't punish me instead comfort me and cry for me.

I hope he don't get tired of me or like tiffany more than me. Would it be selfish of me thinking that I don't want him to like tiffany more than me or maybe only like me.

Tiffany always has people who like her but to me Raiden was the first one ever to be kind to me.

There is one thing that is bothering me that where is our real father because before today, I use to think that sir was our father but all my brother and me have the same hair and green eyes but with different shades and Carlo/Sir have blue eyes and so did mother. When I was young, I also thought that maybe they hate me for looking different from them and never give to many thoughts until now. After meeting my brothers, I know we all got our dark hair and green eyes from our real father

So where is he

Author Note:

Hello guys please let me know if you have any questions or any ideas that you want to see in the future chapters

I hope you like the story so far and i am sorry for late update i usually post a new chapter around 1 am but i am trying to change my sleeping schedule since my University is starting soon.

Please vote and comment