23-Quidditch Tryouts

Harry: SUP GURL, YOU LOOKIN FIIINE!!

Annabeth: Excuse me?

Me: Uh, *shoves Harry off cliff*

Nico's POV (@Sea_Queen14's request)

We decided to eat dinner in our private dorm because fangirls and fanboys were bothering us too much.

Annabeth had finally exploded at lunch today. Here is how it went:

Percy was just minding his own business, coloring his muffin blue then eating it.

A girl in a Ravenclaw tie went up to Percy.

She offered him some chocolates, which Percy smartly (and surprisingly, since he's not very smart), declined.

She started flirting with him. She squeezed right between Percy and I like she totally belonged there and complimented him and caressed the muscles on his arm.

Percy was just starting to realize this girl wasn't just talking about the weather with him when Annabeth hopped out of her seat and tapped the girl on the shoulder.

The girl gulped and stood up nervously, "I think I'll be off now..."

Annabeth grabbed her by the arm and yanked her out of the seat. Then she judo flipped her over her shoulders like a pro.

She smacked into the ground and whimpered, crawling away fast under Annabeth's glare.

Honestly, I thought Ravenclaws were supposed to be smart. I mean, making a move on Percy while Annabeth was sitting right beside him listening to every word? Definitely not a smart move.

It was very satisfying.

One time Percy was attacked. And I mean attacked. Like ten girls and one guy jumped him while he was strolling down the stairs, going back to Charms since he had forgotten his textbook.

Percy managed to get free and arrived in class with much of his clothes ripped off turned into souvenirs.

And don't think Percy's the only guy getting attention.

One time I shot a spit ball at Jason's glasses (total accident by the way), so he took it off to clean it.

A bunch of girls noticed and saw all the handsomeness that was hiding behind the glasses and gasped. Jason became aware of this and had quickly shoved his glasses back on with spit still on it.

Leo had somehow caught the eye of a few girls too, maybe it was because he was not as scrawny as most people at Hogwarts. Maybe they liked people with a sense of humor. Or maybe they just liked people who smelled bad.

I had my own fanclub too. One time I noticed a girl snip a piece of my sleeve off and show it to her friends. She actually bragged about framing it in her dormitory. At least in Herbology I didn't have to work with Pansy Parkinson, Professor Sprout had kept her promise and I got to switch to Sylvia Svee . Although she was better than Pansy, it wasn't by a lot. She was the only Gryffindor I had ever met that was a total snob. Instead of showering me with compliments that made me puke, Sylvia bragged about every single one of her accomplishments in life. I had to scoot my chair back to make room for her oversized ego.

 One time when a girl looked like she was about to make a move on me, so I gathered some scary shadows around myself and scared her to space.

Right now as we were walking to the common room, and five girls were following us very subtly (note my excellent sarcasm), and watching our every move. They even took notes. If people were this enthusiastic about school, we would all be A+ students.