𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢

Daki laughed despite two demon slayers trying to threaten her

Daki laughed despite two demon slayers trying to threaten her. She sent a huge wave of her sashes all over the place.

Your eyes widened at this. The whole place is gonna collapse!

You leapt out of the way and dodged each of them in the nick of time, and also slicing them clean off into two bloody sashes. You glanced back at Uzui, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu who was along with them.

Be safe... please.

"HAHA! DIE YOU UGLY BRATS!"

The sashes were mixed with the blood sickles from her demon brother. You did flips and all kinds of acrobatic stunts to keep the sashes and sickles from touching you. Inosuke was doing the same as he dove through and out in all kinds of ways to keep from getting hit.

"WHAT IS WITH THESE THINGS?! THE SASHES AND SICKLES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE!" Inosuke yelled. "THE THOUGHT OF EVEN TOUCHING THEM, KNOWING I COULD DIE, MAKES MY SKIN TINGLE!"

"I KNOW JUST HANG IN THERE! I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING!" You screamed out while slashing two sashes at the same time.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Uzui were fighting below as well and dodging and cutting everything that was a threat to themselves. Gyuutarou smirked to himself, his soul filling with pride for himself as they all struggled.

That was until something that rained down caught his eye, he turned around slightly as Uzui had then gone after him. He raised a curious brow. Little blades that were pitch black flooded their way towards him down below.

What's with the kunai? He thought. It would be a pain to deal with these and a Hashira at the same time. Not to mention the other lolly demon slayers along with him. I could just let them hit me—

Hang on... His brain noticed one peculiar thing about the whole thing here. Why are they forcing a pointless attack right now?

"Blood Demon Art; Rampant Arches of Evil!" A huge dome of the sickles covered his body all around himself. There must have been a reason as to why the attack back there was so useless, especially if a Hashira were present and fighting.

Uzui took this as his chance to lunge forward and go for the kill. Upon charging forward, however, the kunai blades pierced his skin along his arms and face in different places.

I see... Gyuutarou realized. He was an official shinobi, not a swordsman. His senses are completely different compared to all the others. He threw his sickle sideways to his right at the Sound Hashira. He anticipated the attack and ducked quickly. A kunai knife had found its way down and jabbed into the left side of Gyuutarou's neck.

My legs aren't regenerating... I knew this must've been laced with something. Probably something extracted from wisteria flowers. Dammit!

Tanjiro and Uzui took this as their chance to attack and went in for the kill.