unlisted events [heizou x reader]

cumback

cumback

tags; degradation, vaginal sex, smut, fingering, mentioned sara, comfort sex, body worship, aftercare, kinda mutual pining but in smut idk, angsty, fluff

wc; 3904

Heizou wasn't one to fantasize such sexual scenarios.

But the way you were bent over his desk, elbows resting on the table as your free hand gripped a sheet of paper.

He stared at your beauty with ecstasy, eyes burning with desire while his fingers fidgeted the hem of his shirt trying to stop himself from any involuntarily perverted movements occurring.

You were another detective associated with the Tenryou commission, although your skills weren't as admirable as Heizou's, it was enough to earn you the title of a detective. Right now, you two were both assigned into solving a case related to military affairs.

He admired you. Platonically and romantically. Heizou loved how dedicated you were to your work, how your personality captures your entire beauty and how your insecurities are still so gorgeous.

He loved your inner, and outer self.

You felt the same way.

You wanted him to be yours, just imagining his hand intertwine with yours even if it's just from a brush of an accident was enough to make you turn red. You couldn't describe the feeling of being with him all the time, how warm your heart felt every time he pulled you into a cave when lightning struck while you two went adventuring.

You knew you both shared mutual feelings with each other, however you were too stubborn and shy into confessing first. You wanted to make sure he felt the same way and that you weren't just mistaken.

Never mind, you were going off topic.

"Should we have a word with the general Sara regarding this matter?" Your words made it's way to the detective quite frantically with your body slowly collapsing from standing up for so long. He immediately knew you were tired, and so he pushed a free chair around the corner to your direction for you to sit in.

"Right— thanks." Thanking him in a short manner, you waited for his respond to your question while still signing legal documents. As the pen you were writing with suddenly ran out of ink, Heizou brought you back a new pen from the cup beside you almost instinctively.

You blinked your eyes a couple of times before turning your head towards Heizou.

"Fuck, I can't even focus when she's around." His thoughts suddenly blocked his point of view from making eye contact with you, as he turned his head to avoid your interluding gaze.

"It's almost like you want me to notice you." You sneaked in a snarky comment that flew over his head making his eyes lock onto you. His lips parted, breath cold from the cool breeze outside. He was sexually frustrated. Hard to be exact, You didn't expect a reply from him as you continued signing several different papers until you heard his voice speak up.