30

Autumn Valentino
(New pov?)

I woke up seeing him still on the phone looking at me and I giggled tiredly. "Your a weirdo " I say and he laugh.

"And your pretty" he says which makes my cheeks heat up. "Your already ready for school it's only 7:30?" I asked laughing "nah I just got up a little earlier than you and couldn't go back to sleep so now I'm enjoying the beautiful view and watching you sleep adorably " he says which makes me smile.

"Your cute " I giggled as he laughed along with me. "Im about to get ready hopefully my brother or his girlfriend is up to take me " I say getting out of bed.

"Alright I'll let you get ready text me when you leave and get to school? Bye pretty girl" he says smiling .
"Bye pretty boy" I waved as he hung the phone up.

I sighed and tried to stop myself from smiling and then got up to change into some clothes. Since it was Friday I was more motivated on Fridays to wear a better fit so I wore a fitted skirt with a tucked in tank top and a Jean jacket.

I walked downstairs after brushing my teeth and washing my face along with applying lotion and doing my hair . I grabbed my things and spray perfume on me as I walked downstairs.

"You ready I'm taking y'all to school today cause the two dummy lovebirds over there had a time last night " kylan says since he asked could I stay and watch over Riley yesterday since he had to work late.

"Yea I'm ready " I say smiling . "Alright we can stop and get breakfast on the way cause we're kinda early " he says grabbing his keys.

"I'm ready daddy" Riley says coming around the corner with her cute uniform on. "Ou can I have some?" She asked pouting to my perfume bottle in my hand.

I looked at her dad for approval and he nodded and I sprayed some on her as she twirled and laughed. "Alright girls let's go" he said as he opened the door for us.

I received 3 messages from 2 people so once I got in the car I checked it.

Father😊
Goodmorning baby girl . Have a wonderful day at school love you 😘
Me
Thanks dad love you too and I will🥰
Seven☺️
Im going to be late to school but still text me when you get there
And don't wait on me cause I know you . Go to class pretty😂🫶🏽
Me
Nice of you to think that I was going to wait😂 but I have a test so I will be going to class and why are you being late ? I won't get my morning hug is what your telling me ?😪
Seven☺️
You still will but my stupid brother is trying to do stuff so he told me I'll be a little late. I think he doesn't want to tell me the car is messing up so now I'm just waiting
Me
Okay.. well I'm on my way text me when you get there okay?🙃
Seven☺️
Of course 😩

We went to Panera bread and he parked and we got out . We sat at a table as he ordered the food we told him we wanted.

Soon the food came to us and I order a broccoli and cheese soup and bread as he ate a simple breakfast sandwich and Riley ate chicken noodle soup and little pieces of crackers.

"Daddy tee tee gave me this soup when I was sick" she says happily while kicking her legs as she ate . She's so adorable so I smiled. "Yes she did baby . Tee tee helped me and you out when you were sick my love so you need to forever love her cause she loves us " he says and I smiled at that.

After we ate he drove to drop her off at school and walked her in then dropped me off. "Bye kylan and thanks" I smile and waved as I got out . "Your welcome and thank you have a good day okay?" He says.

"I will and you too" I say walking into the school. I was walking to go meet my friends in the same area I always meet them after I talk to seven but he's going to be late.