Love advice for Ichinose

Jojo : The videos till now were all packed with many surprises right.

Everyone : Of course , Damn they were amazing.

Jojo : Haha , Then let you all something. The next comming videos are all even more exciting. These comming videos will blow your mind.

Everyone : Ohh HELL YEAH....

Jojo : So before we go into them how about we see something relaxing.

Ike : What do you mean by that.

Jojo : Something like that of a romantic confession video.

Girls : Kyaaaa~~~~

Wow the girls are all really into this.
But ..

Ryuuen : What ? Who gives a crap about some lame romance.

Housen : Just show as the real things not some love crap .

They both reacted with clear disgust on their face.

Jojo : Hey don't worry. This is just one video that I'm showing them for a peace of mind. After this I will be showing all the videos filled with action , suspense , thrilling and dangerous moments , cruelty , unexpected revelations and mind blowing strategies and many other stuffs.

Ryueen/Hosen : Haa , fine.

Sakayanagi : Fufu , I can't wait to see all these videos.

Kei : ' Romantic confession ? Don't tell me is this God going to show that when Kiyotaka confessed to me. Wait wait wait.. I'm not ready for it no no that's not it I want to reveal to everyone that I and Kiyotaka are dating but but right now I'm not mentally prepared for it. Ahh mouu... God please help me.'

Jojo : yes how may can I help you .

Kei :  Haa wait how di‐

Jojo : This is telepathy. Did you already forgot.

Kei : Haa oh yeah I know. Are you really going to reveal our relationship.'

Jojo : Yeah of course I will but I won't do it now.

Kei : So this video is not about our‐

Jojo : This video is about ayanokouji but it won't be about you Karuizawa.

Kei : Huh what do you mean. Wa‐wait d‐does that mean k‐ki‐Kiyotaka is-

Jojo : No he is not. He only has one girlfriend and that is you Karuizawa.

Kei blushes a little.

Kei : Of course that's right. Kiyotaka will never cheat on me. But then what are you going to show.

Jojo : Don't worry. Just watch it and you will understand everything.

Jojo : So are you all ready

Everyone : Yeah.

Jojo : Then let's get into it.

There were four dorm buildings on campus. Three were for students,
who stayed in the various dorms to which they were assigned from first
through third year. In other words, our dorm building this year was the same
one where last year’s third-year students had lived. The fourth building
housed the instructors and school employees.
What I’m saying is that since all of the first year students lived in the
same building, inevitably we would meet students from the other classes.
Someone entered my field of vision. Our eyes naturally met.