Chapter Twelve

POV: Y/N L/N

I was woken up by somebody tugging my shoulder. I open my eyes and lean over to see Archer tugging and now shaking my entire body pretty roughly.

Y/N: WHAT!? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?!

Archer: I apologize, but, It seems that I alone cannot manage to get Shirou back. I investigated the area and found two servants. 

Y/N: Let me take a guess, Caster and Assassin?

Archer: I don't know. Apparently, the servant that Shinji summoned and the one that we got rid of was Assassin so this might be a new class.

Y/N: Alright, I'll go with you. Go check for Saber while I ready up.

I get out of bed and start putting on a sweater and some sweatpants. I dowse my face in some cold water to get me more awake and wide-eyed. I headed downstairs and once I left through the door, I see Saber standing there, like she was waiting for someone.

Y/N: Saber? 

Saber: Oh good, It's you, Y/N. I noticed that Shirou never came back so I was about to go get him.

Y/N: Yeah, Archer said that he couldn't really tackle two servants at the same time so Rider and I will go with you two to rescue him.

Saber: Greatly appreciated, Y/N. Do you want me to carry you there?

Y/N: No, I can run there just perfectly. 

Saber: Okay. See you there then.

She gives me a smile and dashes out of my sight. I start picking up the pace and run towards the temple. After about ten minutes of straight running, I make it to the temple and see a whole bunch of stairs.

Y/N: 'Are you serious? I just ran for ten whole minutes now I gotta climb these stairs?'

Medusa: 'Sorry for cutting in now, but I could carry you up those stairs and help you fight that Assassin.'

Y/N: 'Y'know what, I'm too tired to care. Please carry me up there and help me defeat the Assassin, Medusa!'

Medusa: 'Y-You don't have to say it like that...'

She materializes herself and carries me bridal style. I chose to ignore her breasts literally parched on my face because I was so tired from having been woken up at such a late hour. Once we got up the stairs, Medusa set me down and I see Saber and the same purple haired man that Rin and I were fighting earlier in a face-off.

Y/N: Sabe-

Saber: DO NOT GET CLOSE TO ME, Y/N! THIS MAN IS ABOUT TO USE HIS NOBLE PHANTASM!

Y/N: Wait, wha-

Medusa then pushes me out of the way so I wouldn't get hit by his noble phantasm. It was so fast that I didn't even realize until about a second afterwards. I look at Medusa's side and see that she got hit pretty good.

Y/N: Medusa, are you okay?

Medusa: I'll be just fine, Y/N.

I look up and see the Assassin and Saber fighting. The sounds of their swords clashing are the most intense but somehow must calming sounds I could ever hear.

Y/N: Medusa, if you can, I would like if you were to help Saber. Here, let me heal you real quick.

Medusa: Thank you, Y/N. I'll try my best.

She stands up and rushes towards the Assassin delivering a kick but he blocks it with his sword and pushes her out of the way. She slides on the ground and sends one of her chain blades at him but he evades. Saber charges at him and shoots Medusa a glance to signify that this was her chance.