ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ | ᴊᴜʟsɪᴇ

Night had fallen rather quickly, and the crew's plan was in full swing. They were hidden in a supply closet next to the sauna, where they were trying to lure Billy. There was a dummy in the sauna, with a radio attached to it with duct tape.  Mike would speak into the radio, and get Billy into the sauna, where El would trap him.

      Julie was nervously waiting for the plan to begin. If Billy was the host, then her life would be over, and if he wasn't, then her life would be over. In preparation, Julie took her treasured necklace off of her neck and stuff it into her bakc pocket so nothing would happen to it.

      Max tapped Julie on the shoulder, and reminded her of her task. Nodding, Julie hit a hammer into a shelf that was in the supply closet. The echo reached Billy.

      "Pool's closed." They heard him say.

      Julie took a pair of pliers and dragged it across the shelves, hitting the shelf with the hammer again.

      "Hey. Do you hear me?" Billy belowed. "Pool is closed!" At this moment, the crew suspected that Billy was finding out that they locked him in the men's room. They heard him hitting the door.

      El switched the lights off. She was the only one not hiding in the closet. Mike's portion of the plan was just beginning.

      "Billy!" He said into the radio. They couldn't hear Billy's response. "Billy!" Mike said in a sing-song voice.

      "Who's there?" Billy yelled back in the same voice.

      Mike laughed on the radio, sending more echoes through the darkness. "Billy!" He paused. "Billy!" Mike said again, laughing the same laugh. "Billy. Come and find me."

      "I find you, it is your funeral." Billy said. The whole crew could practially feel Billy inching closer. It was like a terrifying game of hide and seek.

      "Come and get me. Come on!" Mike continued. "Billy!"

      "Got you." Billy's voice was very close, and Julie assumed he had found the dummy in the sauna room. He cackled and clapped his hands, causing Julie to grimace.

      "Come and get me, you piece of shit." Mike said.

      They heard Billy rip the door open, and could hear him lifting the dummy up. "Hey. Behind you." Mike finished off his radio speech.

      El was waiting for Billy when he turned around. "Hi." She said. By the sounds that came from Billy, she had thrown him against the wall.

      "Now!" Julie said. the group in the closet ran out, with Julie and Mike leading the pack. El shut the door, and Julie, Mike and Will shoved a steel pole into the door handle and wrapped chains around it, locking it.

      Mike and Will went to stand with Lucas and Max behind El, while Julie stood at El's side. Billy continued grunting, trying to break out of the sauna, until he suddenly stopped. His eyes fell on Max and Julie.

      "Julie. Max." Billy said slowly, his voice creating a sinister echo.

      Julie and Max didn't need to look at each other to make their decision. It was all in Billy's eyes. Max reached for Julie's hand. "Do it." Max instructed.

      Will ran to the heat nozzle, and turned it all the way up. Billy did not like that, especially as the room he was in quickly became heated up.

      "Max! Julie! Let me out of here!" He screamed. Max kept a hold on Julie's hand. "Let me out."

      "You know we can't do that, Billy." Julie spoke, her voice surprisingly steady and clear.

      Billy panted from the heat. "You guys... You think this is funny? You guys think this is some kind of sick prank, huh?" He spit on the window, raising his voice. While everyone glanced at each other, Julie's gaze remained on Billy. "You little shits think this is funny? What is this? Open the door. Open the door!" Billy started slamming on the door again, making everyone but Julie flinch. "Open the door! Open the goddamn door!"