𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"Kayl slow down." She kept crying and talking super fast over the phone.

"He did what?" I've never know Milan to put his hands on Kayl so it musta been something real serious that happened.

"When did this happen?"

"Two weeks ago? And you just now telling me? We coulda been went to handle that."

"You wasn't gone do shit get off the phone and stop being messy." Jahlil walked into his room.

"Nigga bye shut up cause you be condoning this sick shit. What if a Nigga put his hands on Jaliah?"

"She got a daddy that got good aim." He shrugged.

"You fucking sick bro." I hung up with Kayl.

"Tell me something I don't know."

"You think it's cute and that's what upsets me the most." I shook my head at him he says some of the worlds most stupidest things sometimes I swear.

"Im saying though it happened he apologized that's they relationship it don't got shit to do with us."

"There's No us Jahlil."

"But you here ...everyday ...whether or not you got the kids and im dicking you down everyday... is you cool?"

"Is you cool Nigga this the same shit we was doing two years ago , you was dickin me down and dickin down the next bitch sooooo." I waved my hand around not seeing his point.

"I swear you make this family shit complicated you miss me and I miss you Ion see why we can't get together."

"Jahlil even with you saying this I know you got a bitch lined up for the night Jahlil I know you better than anyone." I laughed.

"The fuck is funny bro?"

"You sometimes I get mad at myself for giving yo clown ass two kids."

"Get out bro."

"So now you putting me out after you begged me to come here. Nigga you Shoulda killed me that day at the gas station."

"Yea I should've yo ass is annoying the only good thing that came outta Fuckin with you is my kids, cause pussy ain't never been hard for me to get." He shrugged.

Nigga feeling bold today.

"Boy fuck you if pussy was so easy I wouldn't be here."

"It is that easy that's why I said get out."

"You gone have to put me out Bitch. This ain't the Amelie that you broke this the Amelie that Woulda really hurt yo Fuckin feelings. Nigga I'm really that girl don't play Wimme."

"On my momma soul bitch bye. Go find a house , make some money do some creative. And I'm getting my kids tomorrow."

"You ain't getting shit Nigga." By this time I stood up and was in his face.