monopoly

A/N: Someone suggested that i should make a part of Robin being little spoon so here you go! also i'll upload another part later today to make up for this short one.🫶

ages: 15
334 words

Robin and Finney were playing monopoly. It was 11:38pm, but it was summer break so it was ok. They were at Finneys house, and since Gwen was at Susie's house like always, and Finneys dad was out, they were alone. "Bullshit Robin. You're definitely cheating." Finney said. "Nuh uh, you're just mad i'm winning, peasant." Robin says, smirking.

30 minutes go by, and Robin wins by making Finney go bankrupt. "UGH. You definitely cheated asshole." Finney says, grumbling. Finney gets up to put the snacks away and tells Robin to get ready for bed. "Ok mom." Robin says, in a teasing tone. Finney just rolls his eyes and starts doing the dishes.

Robin changes into some clothes he had left at Finneys from previous sleepovers. He takes his hair out of its ponytail and climbs into Finneys bed, laying on his side close to the wall.

Finney finishes the dishes and goes to his room, he changes quickly, and goes to brush his teeth. He comes back and finally notices Robin already half asleep on his bed. Finney smiles at the sight, and crawls into the bed aswell. Finney wraps his arms around Robins waist, making Robins back go right against Finneys chest.

Finney presses light kisses onto Robins neck making the other boy let out soft hums of pleasure. Finney buries his face into the crook of Robins neck and smiles. "I love you Robin." Finney says, in a soft tired voice. "I love you too, mi amor." Robin says, in a tone just like Finneys.

"I still think you definitely cheated in monopoly though. Finney says, grinning into Robins neck. Robin just groans and kicks Finneys thigh. They both laugh and fall asleep soon after, happy to be close to eachother.

may have mistakes🫶