lost

ship: brance

> vance picked the wrong person to fight with and ended up in the hospital.

Bruce's POV:

I just got home from a long game of baseball as always I won I sat down for a little closed my eyes did my normal routine during the middle of the night the phone ring I walked to the kitchen answering.

"Hello who is this?"

".. Uh, it's VANCE could you come to idk a name of a hospital."

"Vance, did you best another persons ass?!"

"Nah.. I lost."

I was shocked vance lost a fight maybe I was hearing wrong?

"You.. Lost a fight you vance hopper lost a fight."

"Only, because he pulled a knife out and swung it into me."

"holy shit! Well, are you.. Getting help from the doctors?"

"Nah, I just came to use their phone I need you to walk me home."

"VANCE! GET HELP PLEASE."

"No, I hate doctors also.. Everyone's looking at me this is why I hate people they never mind their damn business!"

"VANCE OBVIOUSLY THEIR LOOKING BECAUSE YOUR BLEEDING! You better ask for help! I'm going to go over there now."

"Gah.. Fine only because I'm probably going to fucking die" if don't!

Vance hanged up I really hoped he was getting help I ran outside in pajamas getting onto my bike biking over to the hospital quickly putting the bike on the floor then running inside and ran to the front desk.

"I-im here.. for Vance hopper."

The nurse pointed to a room one the right going back to whatever the hell she was doing then I mare my when where she pointed to knocking on it a doctor opened the door letting Me come in when I went in Vance had a oxygen mask on.

"Will-will he be alright..?"

"Yes, he should be okay."

The doctor said grabbing weird tools I sat down in a chair hugging a pillow I hope vance would be okay, even if he's an asshole I still, care for him.

Vance's POV:

I woke up looking down all these.. Things were on my body I took them off getting up and stumbling onto the floor using the bed as support Bruce was asleep on the chair he must have waited for some reason that made me feel tingly.. And my heart pound.

Bruce's POV:

I woke up, too see vance looking at me and looked away once I woke up.

"Vance! I'm glad your up."

I hugged him tightly and he hissed in pain.

"Ow!"

"Oh, yeah I forgot sorry."

"Nah, it's fine anyways I think I'm gonna go beat that kids ass now."

"You can do that, once your better.. your literally struggling to walk give me your hand."

Vance gave me his hand and I walked him to the hospital bed sitting with him and we kept holding each others hand and kept silent.

"Why- why didn't your mom come to see you? I'm sure the doctors would have already told her or your dad."

"They don't care about me, they'd be happy if I was gone."

I gave vance a light hug which he let out a sigh and just hugged me even tighter even though he had sitches. 💀