42.

The Mercedes sprinter van was spotted underneath the portico of the hotel as Asha turned into a guest parking space

           The Mercedes sprinter van was spotted underneath the portico of the hotel as Asha turned into a guest parking space. She could see people loading in which made her gather her phone and bag, quickly. She slipped from her car and used her window as a mirror to gently teased her hair that's in a cute up do. She tugged on the top of her two-piece skirt set then felt presentable enough to go join everyone else.

Before she even reached the van she could hear the loud chatter of all those on it. They were toasting up a first round of shots. She rounded the back end to Sanchez standing, holding conversation with the driver. The man was talking about his daughter's recent birthday, and with his hand on his and a frowned face, Sanchez listened intensely. His expression alone made Asha smile before the sound of her heels caught the men's attention.

"Hi handsome." Asha grinned and his expression quickly matched hers. Her arms circled around his neck for a hug, and together they both rocked which made them chuckle.

It'd been three weeks since they were together and thanks to bye week he was able to fly down for a couple days. He spent most of the off week with his family and Dorian in Tampa, but now he was in Miami to close it out. Asha was glad that he decided to make a stop there because she'd been missing him and it only got worse due to their everyday calls.

"Oh, I'm handsome again?" he pulled away, his hand going to hers to hold her arm up and slowly twirl her around. "Nice, nice."

"Mhm, yeah," she twirled herself once more just to show off. "It's all there."

"Alright, Jeezy. We ready to go, Bossman." he nodded to the driver then gestured for Asha to step on the sprinter.

She climbed up to not only Bahzeek and Victoria inside but his teammate Marcus and three women. Victoria didn't hesitate to hand her a shot glass that she downed without a second thought. To keep her moving, Sanchez pointed for her to sit further to the back in the forward facing seats. As soon as she sat down she was being handed another shot but this time Zeek also handed one to Sanchez.

"Dang, how many shots y'all took?" she threw the dark liquor back and sat the glass beside her.

"Just two. You had to catch up tho." Victoria answered.

"Who's in control of the music? Cut some' on." said Marcus, his arm only thrown around one of the three women.

Zeek was connected so he pressed play on his playlist and gave them something to listen to on the way to the restaurant. The plan was to have dinner then hit the club. After the week Asha had been having, a night like this was needed and she planned to get very drunk if she could. A lot had happened at once for her and she needed a relief even if it was just for tonight.

At the restaurant, they were taken to a private room, and quickly got their drinks and food ordered. Mixed conversation took place as people just from topic to topic; including Asha who quit her talk with one of the random women to join Sanchez and Toria. The moment she turned their way, they stopped talking.