Chapter 27 💪🏻

Changmin ran behind the building of their base, Kevin had hit the ground.

-------------------

AUTHOR POV

Kevin rolled onto the ground from the 2 story building, hitting the bushes and grass as he covered his head when he fell, Kevin surely didn't feel good. Younghoon ran to Kevin, and Kevin went unconscious. Younghoon carried Kevin to the car and put him into the arms of Jacob, he went to the driver's seat, and drove them away. Sangyeon, Hyunjae, Changmin, Sunwoo, and Eric in a different car.

They all drove to a giant mansion. Younghoon pulled up to the gate, the gatekeeper went towards them and looked in the car to see Younghoon and immediately let them in. They drove in and pulled up, Younghoon got out of the car and opened the door for the omegas in the back. Younghoon's jaw dropped as Jacob carried Kevin out the car with ease, Chanhee looked at Younghoon, "Shush, it's normal hun, he has to deal with petty alphas 24/7."

Younghoon nodded and they went in, "Why do you need a house this big?" Jacob asked out of curiosity, "Um, maids, workers, and there's a lot of us too." Younghoon replied, heading to the kitchen. Jacob carried Kevin to the living room. Kevin slightly woke up, he felt himself being moved and when he opened his eyes, AHHH- WHAT THE FAFA- NOOOOO- IS JACOB CARRYING ME? Kevin was embarrassed, he was being carried bridal style to the living room by the Jacob Bae himself, he felt like crying.

What did I do to deserve this opportunity- Kevin thought to himself, Jacob looked down and placed Kevin on the couch, "Oh, you're awake, how are you feeling?" Jacob asked and just then Sangyeon came into the room, "I-.. I'm feeling a-alright," Kevin stuttered in a dreamy voice, cheeks red at the thought of Jacob carrying him again, Sangyeon just stared intently, "Um.. Kevin, can I check on you-?" Sangyeon asked, "No. I-I mean y-yes!" Kevin stuttered.

Jacob smiled and went out of the room as Sangyeon checked up on Kevin. Younghoon looked at Jacob with a smile, "Sooo-" "Don't say it," Jacob cut him off, Younghoon chuckled, "You like him?" Jacob pouted, "I said don't say it~" And Younghoon laughed so hard, bending over. "Haha! So you do-!" "I mean.. I-I.." Jacob stuttered, a red tint spread across his cheeks as he spoke. "I'm gonna go outside and get some fresh air, I'll be back in um.. 10 minutes." Jacob said and walked to the front door and out.

Younghoon was a bit worried though but didn't mind since there should be a lot of security in the house. Younghoon went upstairs and peeked through, he immediately went down and covered his face that was beet red. He just saw Hyunjae and Hwall making out in the hallway, WHY THERE OF ALL PLACES?! Younghoon yelled to himself in his thoughts, he went to the kitchen to grab some water and cool himself down.

MEANWHILE JACOB

Jacob was outside walking around when he heard walking behind him, he turned around and there was no one, when he turned back to the front a man in black was in front of him. Jacob's eyes widened and he stepped back a step only to bump into another man behind him. He bit his lip and looked around, they were everywhere, this was the back part of the mansion so he wasn't sure if anyone would come. "Make a noise and you're dead." The man behind him said.

Jacob tried to run, they were everywhere around that area, he had no way out. Jacob clenched his jaw, he kicked out of the guys in the face, the guy behind him grabbed him and he kicked him in the balls elbowing the man's chest. Jacob growled as they all surrounded him again, "Hah, Omega thinks he's strong." One of the men taunted him, getting a high kick in the face for doing so, the men tried to tackle Jacob, holding him back only to get punched and elbowed in the chest, neck or face and kicked in the balls or in the face.

One let out a really strong scent behind Jacob. The omega could feel his knees going weak and he knew what they were trying to do. They wanted to trigger his heat and make him weak to the stomach to have him on his knees. Ugh, they're smart and stupid at the same time.. Jacob felt himself become weak, his head was spinning with colors around him and they finally pinned him down, I hate pure alphas... Jacob thought right before he blacked out. And the men had taken him away. Just then it had been more than 15 minutes and Younghoon was worried, so he went outside and looked around. He found Jacob's phone laying on the ground cracked.

Oh fuck no..!

----------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @WonWooziQuokka