*41. oh my god pt. 384748

OH MY GOD PT

OH MY GOD PT. 384748

✧・゚: * After Nora made everyone wait outside the van so she could change out of her sweaty clothes, the group was on their way again.

Mike had a totally uncharacteristically genius moment and pulled apart the pen, finding the number the group had to call to find more information on the Project Nina thing.

They drove on until they found a phone booth on their deserted road, Will alerting Argyle so he could slow down for it.

Argyle, in his true nature, breaks suddenly for it, causing Nora to fall forward, right into Max, not for the first time in that van.

She dusts herself off, still pretending to be mad about the pushing her into sand thing, and the group all moves to crowd around Mike who inserts a quarter and calls the number on the piece of paper.

"Is it ringing?" Jonathan asks and Mike stands with the phone to his ear, not saying anything.

"No, it's just making weird noises," Mike provides and Nora pushes forward so she's next to him, pushing her head into his personal space so she can hear the phone too.

"Busy?" Will offers, but neither Mike or Nora answer as they hear a strange trilling noise.

"That sounds familiar," Nora frowns, trying to pinpoint the sound.

"Wargames," Mike answers for her, also recognizing the sound.

"What?" Jonathan takes the phone so he can hold up to his own ear.

"We're not calling a phone," Nora starts as she realizes something.

"We're calling a computer," Max finishes, nodding as she understands.

The group unanimously goes back to the van, Mike grabbing a map as they go to the trunk so he can lay it out flat.

"So, all we need is a hacker to tell us where the call is going to, then we'll probably find out where El is too," Mike starts, unfolding the paper. "The only hacker I know-" he flattens out the paper. "Lives in Utah," he points to the map.

"Utah?" Jonathan repeats from the furthest end of the opening.

"Salt Lake City, to be exact," Nora catches onto what Mike is saying, answering from the other side of Mike, in between him and Max.

"Oh my God," Will grabs his head as he stands a little behind and next to Jonathan and Mike.

"Oh my God," Max repeats, also realizing what's happening.