1/2 Food + 1/2 chaos

Around when I wrote this chapter I realized I write these head cannon thingies like Gov is telling the states stuff sometimes, and when it mentions Gov as a character it's just me narrating and braking into the Fourth Wall.

California can't bake. He fails at everything besides sourdough bread- Thanks San Francisco.

California is the only one who makes bread, it's just one of those things in the state house. South makes cookies, North East isn't allowed to drive, Hawaii doesn't live in the house, California makes bread.

Too all the states: Stop attacking the UPS guy, all the others couldn't stand dropping so many things off here and he's the only one we've got.

I took one day off- one day- and you all attacked the substitute Government Official- they where just doing their job, and I know you all are attached to Gov (even though you won't admit it) but traumatizing a human won't make things better.
(Gov lectured the states after he got back and got a report about their behavior. All the states where forced to write an apology letter and payed for the officials medical and therapy bills.)

Mississippi, just because you can eat pasta every day for every meal doesn't mean you should!
... Please stop- it's been seven months and your using up all the tomatoes!

Gov has a CD collection.

Florida commissioned a small artist to paint his switch to have a Florida theme.

When watching movies Florida can't watch them in a movie theater, unable to sit through them without making comments no matter the movie-
Well
There's a few exceptions...
Whenever he watches a Disney movie he is almost completely silent, which is terrifying when it comes to Florida, focusing only on the movie. The building could be on fire and he wouldn't notice unless it stopped him from watching.

Tw: mentions of death/disappearance.

It was a strange thing, but everyone chose not to much attention to it. A little over a month after the meetings started people in goverment positions started... dissipearing. No one knew why they where disappearing or where they went, but the interesting thing was that the only people disappearing ether knew about the states or interacted with them before.
And little while after everyone moved into the state house the disappearances lessened, only happening every once and a while after a state leaves the house. It's always someone who was mean to a state and was mentioned about in the state house or caused physical harm to someone. No one knew what was happening but they knew it had to be someone in the house. Everyone is a bit on edge, not wanting to do the wrong thing and get someone or themselves hurt by the culprit.
Only one person knows who does it. Alaska knows. The introverted state useually stays quiet but he has eyes everywhere. He knows what Gov's doing. He knows what's in that diary. He knows what Gov would do if anyone found out and he doesn't want to risk it.