Randoms

New England is older then Gov and used to tease him about it.

Florida visited Australia once, fought a kangaroo half way through and had to be sent back early.
The Kangaroo won.

Gov: Shhhhh- Don't worry Florida... snow isn't real, it can't hurt you
Any state with show: But it's rea-
Gov: *glares and makes them shut up*

Florida is scared of snow. It doesn't snow in his state often and the one time it did it was terrifying for him. He was able to convince himself it was just a nightmare.

The states have surprisingly good memory.

Idaho loves potatoes. If anyone touches their potatoes they will make sure they'll regret it.

The main Six are always in meeting no matter what. Sometimes other states skip, Alaska to visit his dogs, Hawaii unless she's forced to come, Colorado whenever he just doesn't want to come-
So when one of the Six miss a meeting people get concerned. They only ever miss if disasters happen in their state and it effects their health or they need to go help fix it, or if something bad happened. Not like a prank bad, but 'I've gotten kidnapped' or 'my state's officials are being pushy' bad.

Someone told the south that Only Fans was a website where you could look at, sell, and buy fans. Boy was Kentucky surprised when he wanted to get a new fan and decided to check out the site.

Sometimes people call Georgia "Georgie" or "George". Georgia is not amused.

California has a hard time sleeping and takes Melatonin most nights, and the few times Gov ends up sleeping without being forced is by taking some as well.