32

Maisly Ravera

3 months later

Amir been staying over and working from my house lately and I wasn't complaining. I love my baby .

I was laying in bed after I woke up seeing he wasn't in bed so he probably went to grab something. I was on my phone taking morning pictures cause I looked good and the sun was blazing me right now.

I took a lot of pictures and I was in a tank top and booty shorts then suddenly amir busted in the room scaring me with my suitcase.

"Amir what the fuck" I said confused. "What are you doing ?" I asked as he went to my closet throwing random clothes in the suitcases in there but he ignored me.

"You like this outfit right? It's cute I like it on you" he said throwing it in the bag. I sat there confused as I watched him toss random outfits in my bag.

I stood up and he looked me up and down realizing what I had on then got back focused on what he was doing. " baby what's going on your scaring me.." I said and he stopped immediately as he saw my face.

"Fuck.. I'm sorry baby I didn't meant to scare you my love. I just want to go on a family trip and I just booked our flights . Me and Kylan been talking about it and we were going next week but I need this now I want to take you out. " he says which makes me smile. He walked up to me hugging me and I hugged back.

"Fuck your heart is racing I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he says rubbing my back.

"It's okay but where are we going ?" I giggled. "I'm taking all of us to cali .. I want to chill and hang there and take you guys sooo yea" he says as he looked down at my phone.

"Oh and send me thoes pictures you were just taking please I want it on my phone like now " he says kissing my cheek and going back to my suitcase.

"I will my love I have other pictures to send you also" I say and he looks at me smirking with a raised eyebrow and licked his lips.

"Good . Id love to see them" he says laughing as I laughed also . "Anyway I have a couple places I wanna travel to with you , and you can pick places also" he says and I smile.

"Aww that's so sweet I love you" I say holding my heart . "Kiss me if you mean it " he says standing up towering over me.

I meant it so I walked up to him and kissed him slowly as he rubbed my butt. "Your so cute" he laughed at my reaction . "Kiss me if you mean it " I said using his words on him and he laughed and kissed me back.

"Now if you don't mind .. I like what you packed but we can do better come on baby" I say looking at the messy suitcase . "Yes I don't know .. you can start im going to see if autumn is packing and stuff cause kylan is helping his baby girl and I'm going to come back and help you okay" he says and I giggled . "Baby your very sweet my love but I can pack my own bag you go ahead and start packing yours " I says and he smiled.

"Only reason I'm worried about your bag cause I want some of those lingerie and those lace underwear in there those are a need okay?" He says making me laugh and I nod giving him a thumbs up.

"I'll make sure to pack your favorite kind hun " I say still giggling. " sooo all?" He says and I roll my eyes .

"Get out " I laughed pointing to the door and he walked out laughing. I start to pack a lot of clothes cause he never told me how long we were staying. I was happy we were going on a family trip basically so I was smiling just thinking of the time we will have.

Once I was finishing up I made sure to throw a couple of lingerie in there since I already packed my lace panties. I sat on my bed sending him the pictures I told him about and that I took and soon after that I heard his footsteps walking into my room and I laughed to myself.