- Missing -

Gwenny stood infront of the Blake family house, facing the road as a black van drives past at a extremely slow and unusual pace.

The atmosphere was off. The light the sun gave shone dimly over the town, as if someone had held a filter over her eyes.

These are the signs Gwen could tell she was in one of her special dreams.

Confused, the small girl slowly steps forward and follows the van. She had not the slightest of ideas on what this van was or where it was heading. She just knew that she had to follow it.

Stepping out onto the footpath she noticed the car begin to create more and more distance between them, speeding up.

In a fit of panic, Gwen's legs began to move faster, trying to keep up with the van. But every step she took just caused the van to speed up and eventually Gwen was sprinting.

Running down the streets, Gwenny follows the van. Making sure to keep her eyes forward so she doesn't loose sight of the unfamiliar vehicle. Luckily, the van was just slow enough for Gwen to see where it goes and she makes sure to take the turns it takes.

Gwen felt grateful when the van slowly came to a stop on the side of the road.

Looking around, she recognized the street. Its a street she's had to walk down many times to get to Marilyn's house whenever they had sleepovers.

Why would the van lead her here?

She looks at her surroundings, trying to spot any clues as to what this could have to do with anything.

There were a few missing persons posters of Casper Kate and Robin Arellano.

Then she spotted a third poster, one she'd never seen before.

Stepping forward, Gwen tries to recognize the photo and name, but it was as if her eyesight blurred out every time get gaze drifted to the poster.

No matter how many times she rubbed her eyes or waved a hand infront of her face, every time she looked at the name or picture it was blurred.

A bang was heard from behind Gwen and she jumps in fright, spinning around, her braids flick her in the face lightly.

Black balloons were oddly floating behind her. They were just still. Helium makes them float and never stop, oxygen keeps them on the ground.

These balloons weren't floating high into the sky nor were they on the ground.

It was as if there was an invisible person holding them, stopping the balloons from flying away.

Gwen recognized these balloons. She'd seen them before in her other dreams like this. She knew that they were connected to the kidnappings, the detectives told her that they'd found black balloons on the scenes of each disappearance.

Another balloon popped, causing the girl to flinch once again.

More bangs echoed through the streets as the other balloons began popping, causing Gwen to step back. One by one, each ballon popped, each bang sounding louder then the last until there was eventually one left.

Gwen watches the balloon slowly float towards her before stopping a mere few centimeters infront of her face. She watches in confusion as the balloon very slowly begins to spin around.