Chapter 27

Yoongi POV

The pills worked this morning to calm us down, but when Y/N came home reeking of Jin, I nearly lost my mind.

"Hey guys! I brought you something to say sorry for this morning" she called out as she walked through the door.

She placed the box of cake on the kitchen bench and finally looked up at us, frowning.

"What's wrong"

I clenched my teeth together, trying not to lash out. While the pills definitely helped, we were still obviously on edge. The other two kept silent as well, probably also trying not to say anything aggressive.

"I'm really sorry about this morning, you're probably mad at me for getting upset at you for something you couldn't even control, and I'm really really sorry. I feel terrible." Y/N rubbed her hands over her arms, as if she was trying to warm up.

Right, she doesn't know Jin's a hybrid, of course she wouldn't have a clue why we're upset.

"Well... I'm going to have a shower..." she slowly walked down the hall to her room.

When we heard the door close we all released the breath we were holding.

"You could smell him too right?" Hobi sounded angry.

"Yes! She reeked of him! Like she... hugged him or something??" Jimin sounded angry too.

"What did she do with him? What if they went on a date?"
"What if they kissed?"
"Do you think she uses work as an excuse to just meet up with him every day?"

"Guys stop!" I grunted out, trying to sort through my own thoughts.

"She doesn't even know he's a hybrid. She probably just talked to him as she passed by, like she usually does"

I went back over to the stove to check on the pot of soup I was cooking up. My appetite was practically gone, and I wanted to tip it all down the sink.

Yoongi, calm down. You can't act like this when she doesn't even know the problem.

Taking a deep breath, I went back to preparing the salad for dinner. Hobi and Jimin sat at the kitchen bench quietly, they didn't even touch the cake.

After a little while, Y/N came out of her room and was standing in front of us. The shower washed off most of Jin's scent, but the angry thoughts were still swimming around in my head.

"Guys, I'm really sorry. I don't want to make you more uncomfortable, so I'm just going to eat in my room. Thanks for cooking Yoongi" she said so quietly. She could obviously tell that we were tense.

My heart clenched at hearing her like this, so when she went to grab one of the bowls of soup I plated up, my hand darted out and grasped her wrist to stop her. She just looked at me in surprise.

"It's not that" Hobi mumbled, still sitting at the bench.

"Huh?" Y/N whipped her head to him now.

I cleared my throat, as a warning to Hobi. We promised we wouldn't say anything, and as angry as I was at Jin right now, I knew deep down that he was a kind soul, just trying to survive.

"What's going on? Guys, please talk to me" she darted her eyes between the three of us, trying to get any information she could.

But we all stayed silent. Looking at anything but her. She could tell we were avoiding her.

"Guys, please, if it's not my cycle that's making you upset, then what is it? I want to know so that I can fix it!" Y/N sounded a little desperate now, and it made me feel bad.