Return to the capital

In the throne room of Luginica the Dragon tablet showed another prophecy.

"I, Divine Dragon Volcanica along with First Sword Saint Reid Van Astrea , The Great Sage Natsuki Flugel Subaru , Shaula disciple of the Great Sage , Great Spirit of Water Aqua and Great Spriti of Yin Beatrice have left the Pleadis Watchtower"

Maids who were in the throne room cleaning read the message and immediately ran to the nearest knight , after hearing knight went to retrieve one of the sages.

Miklotov who was resting in his office heard knocking on the door.

"Come in"he said.He was really tired as from today Royal Selection will be beginning and he is very has been stressed for quite  some time and the prophecy that the great sage has returned is another huge news.

"Miklotov-sama there is another prophecy!"shouted  the knight , hearing this miklotov wondered if this prophecy is about the great sage too.

He immediately made his way to the throne room and looked at the dragon tablet , reading the contents has his eyes widened , he kept on reading the message to check if his eyes has been damaged or what. but no matter how many times he read , words didnt change .

"Gather the other sages immediately this shall be discussed"he shouted.

After some time all the other sages gathered in the throne room and discussed what was happening and they decided to  delay the Royal Selection by a day and they also decided to formally announce to the world about this.They also wondered how could history forget the name the great sage and also thought on how much of there history is wrong but all of them agreed on one thing world is going to change rapidly , Legends walk the earth again and people have to accept it with their heads low the whole throne room could only sigh on the situations.

Subaru and his friends went to the Roswall mansion.Subaru  knocks on  the door and Ram opens it.

"Huh Barusu You returned afterall , Failed to reach the Tower , right?"Ram mocked.

"Nope conquered the tower and also brought my old friends"Subaru grinned . Hearing this Ram could only wonder"Old friends?".

Suddenly Meili,Shaula , Beatrice , Aqua , Volcanica and Reid appeared due to Subaru magic.Ram eyes widened when she saw this  she couldnt move due to the pressure, she immediately recognized volcanica but wondered who the rest were.

"I am Shaula the star keeper and the disciple of the great sage"Shaula said energetically while doing one of Subaru favorite pose.

"This great one is Stick Swinger reid"Reid said bored and wondered if he could get some Wine and some hot girls.

"I am Cynic Volcanica"said Volcanica calmly 

"I am great spirit of water Aqua"said Aqua while bowing a little .

Meanwhile Ram's mind had went completely  blank she cannot think of anything  and then she couldnt take it anymore and then fainted .Seeing this Subaru could only sigh while shaking his head.

When she woke up she saw she was on bed.She immediately went her way to Subaru and saw him and his "friends" talking in the garden.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS"shouted Ram at top of her lungs.Hearing this everyone turned towards her and then Subaru explained that he is the great sage and his friends will be here for a few days.Ram couldnt believe on what she was hearing , Subaru is the great sage and other legendary figures will also be living in the mansion. She needed to give them utmost respect!Something she was terrible at.

"So guys tomorrow I will be going to the capital for a day with Beatrice and Aqua"declared Subaru.

"MASTER WHY NOT ME?"shouted shaula with tears in her eyes.