Chapter 52

Evelyn's Pov

I widened my eyes, me pregnant? Anne watched my expression with a wide smile in her face "Are you sure, Anne?" I asked, what if she's wrong. Anne shook her head two times "No! I'm sure of it, You really are pregnant" She said with a smile, I looked down at my lap "I-I should tell Thomas about this" I said while my lips slowly forming into a smile.

Anne smiled while nodding her head "Yes, you should. Firstly we have to plan about something so you can tell him about it, maybe try talking to him more about his interests and dislike before you tell him about it" She said, I smiled widely and held her hand, looking up to her "Thank you so much, Anne" I said, getting emotional and Anne quickly hugged me gently while patting my back "I'm always here for you, I will support you till the end!" She said.

I chuckled, wiping my tears with my thumb before pulling away "I will also support you and Carl together" I said, making Anne's face turned tomato "You got me now, stop it" She said while hiding her face, I laughed loudly before shaking my head "Now, we should plan something. Shall we?" I nodded my head as Anne whispered in my ear.

Later, walking downstairs to meet Thomas and tell him about the heart that is beating inside my stomach. I kept smiling nonstop and excitedly, looking around for Thomas but I met with Commander Aldric "Your Majesty" He bowed down as soon he stopped infront of me, I nod my head "Commander, have you seen Thomas?" I asked worriedly.

Commander Aldric looked down to the paper in his hand before giving it to me "It's from the King" He said before bowing down again then left my sight, I looked down to the small scroll and open it slowly. "Dearest, Evelyn. I'm out hunting, you should be ready when I come back. I've got to tell you something important, meet me in the forest where we first met, love: T" I smiled, Maybe This is a great opportunity to tell him!

Walking back upstairs as my face excited, my heart is already beating. Anne came in my sight as she furrowed her brows seeing me still here "Evelyn, wha-" I cutted her off by holding her hand tightly, smiling widely "Can you help me pack some foods for a picnic? Thomas ask me to meet him in the forest where we first met" I said with a smile, Anne smirked "Why don't you bring me there, I was the reason why you both get to know each oth-" I cutted her sentence "Anne, he has something to tell me and I have. So maybe we'll go there together next time" I said with a sad tone.

Anne chuckled and shook her head "Oh, no problem. I'll spend time with Carl then, here a basket and oh here grab some apple and loaf of bread" She said while wrapping the loaf of bread in a cloth. I nodded and helped her, taking some picnic blanket. Thomas is so romantic to let us have a date where we first met, that thought made my smile in love remained on my face while wrapping foods.

Anne looked in my way and chuckled, looking down and continued to pack snacks "You're so in love, Evelyn. Tell me everything happened back there, okay?" She said while finishing it and putting all of them in the basket. I smiled and hugged her "Thank you, Anne. I will gladly tell you, don't worry" I replied, Anne smiled and patted my back before waving her hand to me as I start to leave the room.

I smiled while walking downstairs, one of the mens stopped beside me "You need help, your Majesty?" I shook my head "No, I can carry all these. I just need a horse, The King is waiting for me" I said and the guard nodded before leading me outside, I followed him while carrying the basket.

Hopping off the horse before it quickly ran to where I pulled the rein of it "Hyah!" The horse ran through the village then into the forest, I keep looking around to find where the spot I pinned Thomas face on the ground. Making me snort, I controlled my laugh as I focused on looking around.

But how can I find it? There are many trees! But I remember, it was not far away from the village. After a while, I finally found it. I remember the side of the tree angle where I stopped Thomas and there was a rock on the side of the tree, stopping my horse slowly and I slowly hopped off before tying the rein of it on the side of tree, I looked around as I breathe the fresh air and smell of the fresh green grass.