Chapter 28 - Y.E.S

(The last part of Pete's birthday)

Pete

I was dragged by Vegas. I don't know what he was doing. What if he wanted to do it?! My gosh, this boy.

After dragging by him, we stooped, and then he looked at me. I don't know what to feel at the moment. I froze. What is he doing?

"Why?" I was perplexed and nervous at the same time.

After I asked him that, people started to look at us. Vegas, What are you doing?

"Baby......" he said. Then I nodded in confusion.

I've been looking forward to this moment. I love you so much, and you know that words can't explain how much I love you. When I'm with you, I feel like there's a missing part of me that you filled up. You always comfort me every time I feel sad or insecure. And I feel so happy when I'm with you. Everything that happened to me, you're there and will always be there. I just love you. " He added.

"Will you be with me forever?" He grabbed something in his pocket, and it was a small red box, and he opened it. And I covered my mouth with both of my hands because of shock.

He kneeled on one of his knees and opened the box.

And I saw a shiny, shimmering ring.

"Pete Phongsakorn Saengtham, my love. Will you be my husband forever? " He asked with a sweet smile.

I wanted to scream with happiness! This handsome man wants to marry me! This handsome man wants to be with me forever. I was about to scream! I want to let it all out! I am so suprised! Thanks to Porsche, he didn't spoil this to me!

I looked at the people who were looking at us. When I saw Porsche and Kinn, they were also shocked. So Vegas didn't say this to them.

Pete calm down. Inhale, exhale Pete.

"No......." I said

"No.....Way I'll say "no"! There's no way!!!! Why would I say no? You know, I love you so much and want to take care of you, and plus we have Venice already! Stand up. " I said, while giving hand gestures for him to stand up.

As he stood up, he asked, "So is that a "yes," my Pete?"

Then I grab his face with both of my hands and our lips crash into each other.

His eyes are wide open because of shock, and mine are closed. Then we kissed passionately with hundreds of eyes looking at us.

As we continued kissing, his hands were around my waist. And both of my hands let go of his face as I put it around his neck instead.

The kiss was stopped because I let go of it.

"That's my answer, Y.E.S." I spelled. "You get it?" I said while my hands were still around his neck.

"I love you," he said.

"You know my answer." Then I kissed his forehead.

"Give me your hands, baby." He said, then he got the ring out of the box and held my hands.

"Will it fit?" I asked.

"Of course." He said, then put the ring on my finger. It fitted perfectly.

"See?" he said as he kissed my hands gently.

"He said, "yes" Y.E.S!" He shouted, and the people around us clapped, and I saw Khun Noo crying.

"Congrats!" Many people congratulated us.