28

"What are you doing in Australia?" He asks while swirling the golden liquid in his glass.

I look at the liquid in my glass, the tip of my finger tracing the edges, "I'm here to study. My company sent me here!"

"You're already working. What company are you in?"
"It's a production house, I major production house of Korea."
"Hmm..."

A comfortable silence settles between us. Somehow, It didn't feel weird as if I was used to this. But, one thing was the problem my heart was beating so wildly. I just couldn't explain things.

"How is your baby?" I ask. His lips curl up as soon as I asked about her.
"Amy just started elementary school." He said while his hands go in the back pocket. He pulls out his phone, unlocking the screen.
"Amy? I didn't ask you her name that time. It's a pretty name." I reply. Amy Lee, It must be that. My heart swelled as I sucked my breath thinking of her. He flashes his screen, I see a extremely pretty, little girl. Her Bambi eyes twinkling like stars reside in them. Her lips curled up she looking in the camera, holding a teddybear.

"SHE IS SO CUTE!" I explained, my hands itching to touch her chubby cheeks. She was just so cute, I wanted to hug her. My body shook with the emotions I've never felt before. My heart skipped a beat.

Why does all of it feels so weird?

I touched my chest looking at the screen, the feeling of longingness settling in my heart. I felt warm air blowing on my face, when I looked up to see its source. My eyes meet Heeseung's Bambi eyes, just like Amy. Our face was so close, I couldn't breath. His lips so close to mine. The world around me stilled, I couldn't hear a single sound except for the sound of my heartbeat. The steady breaths. SO CLOSE! He smirks, before pulling himself back. He quickly swipes the pictures of her. But, my eyes only set on him.

What I asked. I never actually intended to do so. My mouth went against my will, "Do you have a—like a girlfriend?"

He raises his eyebrow staring at me with a serious expression. Shit! Shit! Shit! I smile sheepishly, "You don't have to answer, if you don't want. I just asked like that!!"
I panicked.
"Well, not really. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks.
I laugh remembering the embarrassing past of mine, "I did go on the blind dates my family setup for me. I ended up ruining them all."
"Really?" He asks his body leaning forward. His voice deepens. The heat rush my face when his eyes pierce into mine. That look was not so friendly one. He tilts his head, I breath his sexy woodsy cologne.

"You're wearing the same cologne?" I ask, and regretted. He wears the same perfume? Wait! How do I know that? No way, I smelled his perfume before. I fell into trance for a moment thinking of possibilities but shook my head when the pain starts. I notice his eyes, they were wide open. The sweat formed on his forehead. Is it hot?

He smiles looking away, "Ryan Get me another one!" He tells the waiter. The uneasy smile never leaving his face.