57

Continue....

Sid nods with little teary eyes...

Shehnaaz without making noise but fastly move near the back door of that chawl... where stairs are there which reaches to terrace...

little rag is on stairs...but one can easily go slowly on terrace....

Shehnaaz wait there...Sid is finding a way to reach near the door n finally reach....

he dust his clothes cause that route is not in use....

Shehnaaz look him with tearful eyes....

she just want to drink his face...

she knows she hurt him today...way too much..... while hurting him...she left behind broken....

today she used most venomous words for him...she knows his weakness that their daughter n his jaan....

if she say anything bad on this topic to him...then he will loose his temper n she will easily left the house....

her plan got succeed....

n she is happy...that he read the letter early

she is dieing every minute staying far from him....

somehow she is scared for sid also... because she knows that...the one who kill his lover...can kill anyone

yes.... Mahesh Singhaniya killed his lover....n she used to there maid...at singhaniya mansion....

he trap her in his fake love n used her.....n when he come to know that she is pregnant...he shift her somewhere else...n send her money....

FLASHBACK

Meenal :- taking a little high breathe... holding her big baby bump...

aap samjte q nahi....muze paise nahi chaiye...sirf apka sath chaiye...

Mahesh :- come near her... cupped her face...

kaha toh....abhi mushkil hai...m apne papa ko mana nahi kar sakta...ye shadi karni hogi muze....lekin i promise...jald hi uss ladki ko chod ke...tumhare pass aajaunga... hamesha ke liye....

meenal 's eyes filled with tears...she again trapped in his sugar coated talks....

meenal used to wait for him...but after marriage...he stop coming to meet her ...

he even forgot that her delivery date is near....

meenal a sweet lady...who left her gao...to earn for herself...she lost her parents so she is alone in this world...once she come to City she got 1st job at singhaniya's Mansion....

n here mahesh trapped her....

make false promises to her n now forgot that she is heavily pregnant with his child...

at one day...she is at too much pain...she don't have anyone...to help her....she needs him...

she take a paper n pen write a letter for him...

mahesh give her place to stay is his old cottage...which is little near to house....

she slowly walk on street with her big baby bump....she finally reached the gate..cover her face n head fully n handover the letter to watchman n ask him to give that letter to mahesh....

he read n put on his cupboard...

he ask his one man to check on her.. whether she give birth to boy or girl...if she gives birth to girl then he will not going to see her face....