Nine:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

........................

Next Day

Nandini and Alex stood by each other as all the reporters were gathered in the hall for the tour of the castle... but a few were left so everyone were waiting for them... nandini looked at Alex who was cleaning the camera lens and asked him..

"Did you got a call from boss?"

Alex glanced at her before looking back at his camera saying...

"Yup today only, but only to remind us that we had to do the personal work too!"

Nandini hmmed thinking about something when the lady who was the supervisor of the reporters came there and spoke gaining everyone's attention...

"Good morning you all, so as everyone is here, lets go for the tour, but before that you have to make a que with your partner beside you, i will tell you ahout everything so if you want to wrote it down you can, also can take pictures! Now please came a que so that we can start our tour of Malhotra's Castle"

And soon enough everyone got up and made the que with nandini and alex on the last... there were total 12 pairs of the reporters ans the line was looking huge even thou it was not... nandini looked at alex who got ready with his camera making nandini chuckle...

Alex love photography and no one can say that is a lie because he is a perfectionist in it... while on the other hand nandini loves to write... she started with blog and now she is one of the head editor of the maganize company in London...

As their Boss once said the duo are the best they have... alex and Nandini had worked on so many thing together and the results always made the company to higher and higher...

Back to the story...

The tour started from the hall to the library, the historic room of the Malhotra's which had all the pictures and history of their ancestors... nandini was writing down the points to write in the magazine while Alex was busy capturing all the details in every corner...

Manik who was walking towards his study before he had to go to the orphanage listened to the supervisor's voice so he stopped by the door and looked inside... he kept looking at everyone until he saw nandini... and his lips streched into a smile see her so engrossed in her work...

After taht he walked away... while the reporters also went to the other room from when Neyonika was coming out with a girl behind her... looking at Neyonika the supervisor bowed down...

"Good Morning My Queen!"

Neyonika smiled lovingly and looked at all the reporters... an then she spoke looking at them...

"I hope Stella had done everything for your comfort and stay!"

The reporters smiled and some clicked Neyonika's picture who was so humble and nice person by heart... soon Neyonika went away while nandini smiled thinking...

"They all are so good by heart, first Ananya, ans now even the queen!"

She came out of her trace by Alex nudge who raised his brows... nandini nodded in no and they walked towards to the other room... by the time they were back to the hall it was around 12 in the afternoon... looking at the reporters stella (the supervisor) spoke...

"You all can go for some rest before lunch, the remaining tour will happen tomorrow"

They all huffed when one of the reporters asked...