68

-Third Person's POV-

"The Norwegian Navy has sent a rescue ship as well as one helicopter," Soren told them as he was about to board his private jet.

"Alright, we'll be reaching her soon," Revere responded.

'God, please don't let anything happen to Aera, please...I don't know what we'd do without her.'

..

*BANG*

She knelt on the floor as her knees gave in.

*BANG* *thud*

"CHARM! S-SIR ADAM! THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE! CHARM SHE- S-SHE!" She couldn't properly make out her words properly as she held her best friend in her arms. Jerome lay on the floor.

Adam rushed to her whilst in his beaten-up state.

"I need to get her medical care immediately but you must come with me, Miss!" He demanded.

"I can't. Meredith has my other friend..please, Sir Adam. I'll be fine, I promise just get her some help..Please." She begged.

"Then how about we switch-"

"I can't carry her, I injured my arm. I'll be back now go. This is an order." Was all she said and she ran down.

"MISS, NO! FUCK!" He cursed and carried Charm out to find help.

Making her steps quiet, she studied the blood tracks and reached where the track ended.

"I know you're there, come in. Don't be shy. " Meredith said.

Archer was knocked out on the slightly wet ground with Meredith pointing a knife to his neck and on the far left was a pile of sacks.

" Now, you are probably wondering what those are, aren't you? "

She glanced at them then back to Meredith.

"Those are sacks that the moment they come in contact with water, everything will go..Boom. " She made the motion with her hands.

" Now, unless you come and give me that gun. I'll let your little friend go."

" How will I know you aren't lying to me? " Aera raised.

" Well, I'm sure your other little friend would want her boyfriend back, don't you think? " She pointed at the hiding Lorelei.

"F-Fine." Knowing there wasn't much time left, she slowly walked closer to Meredith and lowered her gun. Lorelei managed to grab a hold of Archer when Aera handed it over.

Meredith was going to shoot when Aera pulled out another gun.

It was from the dead body of Jerome that Sir Adam shot previously.

"GO NOW!" She yelled at Lorelei who quickly rushed and brought Archer out.

Meredith and Aera both had guns pointed at each other,

"Oh wow, are you planning on dying with me? How thoughtful of you." Meredith chimed.

Aera looked down on the floor to assess how much longer it would take before the water would reach the sacks.

'We aren't even in the lower decks anymore..no wonder we are listing so much.' A sweat dropped from the side of her face.

"Why aren't you talking, huh?!" Meredith yelled.