80

I woke up to an empty bed which made my heart sink slightly.

I knew Colby would probably be gone when I woke up, but the feeling of disappointment was still there.

I got out of bed and cringed at how sore I was. I must have been really small because it almost hurt to walk.

When I got to the closet I grabbed one of Colby's sweatshirts and put it on, not even bothering with pants from how far it went down my legs.

Once I was dressed I went to the bathroom and washed my face then brushed my teeth.

I grabbed my pill bottle for my seizure medicine to see that it only had one pill left.

"Ah, shit." I mumbled and popped the pill into the mouth, taking it with water.

I then made my way downstairs so I could make myself some breakfast.

"Hey!" Stas said as I walked into the kitchen. "Hey, where is everyone?" I asked and went to the cabinet so I could get some oatmeal.

"Colby summoned them to be trained for the super fun ball you're all going to." Stas said with a sigh.

"I'm so jealous of you guys. That's going to be insanely cool." She said and took a bite of her toast.

"Why can't you come?" I asked and made my oatmeal.

"Because I'm a free spirit, Julia. I don't need a man to tie me down. I'm usually okay with that but it's kicking me in the ass right now." She said with a laugh.

"Can't you go with someone as a friend? They don't need to know that you aren't like together." I said as she sighed.

"You'd have to talk to your boyfriend about that. I think it's only gonna be the main four. And all of them have girlfriends." She said as I nodded.

"I'll talk to him." I said then sat down, cringing at the pain. "You okay?" Stas asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, just a little sore." I said as she chuckled. "Colby must have been extra rough." She said with a laugh.

"Yeah." I said then started eating. "Do you know what you're wearing to the ball yet?" Stas asked as I shook my head.

"No idea. Colby is gonna take me to go shopping at some point." I said as she sighed.

"I hope you get a big beautiful ball gown." She said then opened a can of white claw. "That's the dream." She said then took a sip.

I laughed and looked at the time to see that it was ten in the morning.

"Are you drinking?" I asked with a laugh. "It's never too early to drink. Especially when all of your friends go to get their asses kicked." Stas said and slid over a white claw.

"Let's get drunk and have a pool day." She said as I shrugged. "I haven't gotten to use the pool yet." I said then stood up so I could wash my oatmeal bowl.

"Ugh, it's so nice. You're gonna love it! I'm gonna get changed." Stas said then skipped out of the room.

"I'll meet you out there." I said then turned to go upstairs.

I went into the closet and grabbed a black bikini then went into the bathroom.

Luckily I had stopped bleeding from last nights events. It meant I could actually enjoy swimming and being in the cool.

Once I was dressed I went downstairs and outside.

"Wow." I said and walked towards the pool. It was an infinity pool that looked out onto a beautiful view.