21.21 twenty-one

A/ N remember this is a work of fiction, so if you don't like it you better get you lil baby looking ass on.

ATTENDANCE SAY HERE ➡️

Zaramiy

I wake up with weight on top of me, I look down to see London laying on my stomach.

"Come on mama" I tell London standing up gently removing her off of me.

She stirs in her sleep.

I step over Sleeping Rocko, but it seems I was to loud   Cause he immediately jumps up following me.

I walk downstairs into the open concept, seeing Von friends layed out everywhere asleep, all the girls gone.

Everyone is asleep but booka, this nigga is up playing Fortnite, driving some juice, and eating my kids fruit snacks.

"Aye these good, need to buy some more of these" he tells me holding up a Caprisun. "Okay sir"I tell him walking into the kitchen.

"I'm finna go eat some cereal if y'all let me die yall some hoes" Booka tells the mic.

He walks into the kitchen going in the pantry pulling out some frosting flakes.

Before he could pour it in his bowl Von snatches the Box out his hand "hell Nawl, you betta get yo fat ass on"  Von says.

"Nigga, I can't get no cereal" Booka sucks his teeth. "Lemme pour it for you" Dayvon tells him pouring some into his bowl.

"Yo ass is stingy" Booka tells Von putting some milk in the bowl.

Booka walks back into the living. This Nigga anit got no shoes only socks on.

"Hey ma" Von tells me kissing my cheek, he don't got no shirt on just some jogging pants and socks.

"Heyy" I tell him standing up so I can go and handle my hygiene.

"Whea you finna go" He asks me "upstairs to brush my teeth and take a shower" I tell him.

"Ite" He tells me and I continue my way upstairs.

"ite im gone" I tell The now woke group of people leaving out of the house.

I have to go buy the twins stuff, they are having a super hero party, the parents don't have to be dressed up, But the kids do.

I've also invited grandbabi, Kayla's son. I don't know if she gone bring him or Vons mother. But I know to leave children out of adult drama, I wouldn't want the twins to be excluded from anything , so I won't do grandbabi like that.

I get a call coming through my Bluetooth, it's Von.

I answer and I hear talking in the background. "Aye y'all shut the fuck up real quick" Von says and the talking quiet downs a little bit.

"Yeah" I ask him "whea you going" He asks me

"I'm going to get the twins party stuff" I tell him as I stop at a red light. "Pull back around real quick" He tells me.

"Why" I ask him "Cause, just do it" He tells me hanging up, I roll my eyes doing an 'illegal u-turn' why are they called illegal anyways.

I pull up to the house texting Von that I was outside. He comes out with something on his side.

He knocks on my window signaling for me to let the window down.

I let my window down, "hea" he drops a stack of money on my lap.

"I got this, I don't need yo money sir" I tell him and he laughs "mhm" is all he says.

"How many phones you got" he asks me looking at my passenger seat, where my two phones are sitting.

"You asking, to many questions" I tell him fake scrunching my face, rolling my window.

"Yea ite, ill beat yo ass" he tells me, opening the driver side door.

"Bro move" I laugh as he grabs me by my neck "what you go get me for my birthday" he asks me coming close to my face.

"I don't know, what you want" I smile as interlocking our lips, he puts his tongue in my mouth.

I look at him as he is staring me down while tongueing me down.

"Move you is so weird" I tell him pulling away laughing "you staring into my soul and shit " I laugh "I had to look at you while thinking what I wanted" he tells me letting my neck go.

"No you just weird now move," I tell him starting the car up.

"Ite now when I call you If you don't answer, imma find you and beat yo ass, and whoever ass you with" He tells me putting his finger in my face.

"Okay dayvon move you nasty finger" I tell him moving his finger out my face.

"Bye Baee" I drag "bye" he says mugging me and I stick my middle finger up at him.

"Im just playin, bye bae,ma,babymomma,wifey Imma see you later" He tells me and I smile as he pecks my lips.

I close my door pulling out of the driveway.

I have to pick up they back drop, Bags, costumes, toys, decorations. It's just a lot I have to pick up.

They birthday is on the same day as They father, so, after the twins party it's from 5 to 9 I have to go take the twins to my mom. And change for Von's adult party.

I've picked up almost everything and I only have to pick up they costumes.

It's three in the afternoon and I'm hungry and all type of shit.