xᴠɪ: ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʙɪɢ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ

After the nun had brought me outside I thanked her before she went back inside.

'Great now I need to get back inside so I can see Aether steal the Holy Lyre and watch that whole disaster unfold. Ooo. That will work.....'

Just as I thought that I saw the door to the Cathedral open and I saw Aether starting to walk out. 

'Crap-! If they see me my whole plan will fail.'

I quickly started running to the side and I dove into a bush and landed on my forehead which made me wince and cover my mouth to stop myself from saying anything.

Aether, Paimon, and Venti all walked out of the Cathedral and walked down the steps. 

"Meet me back here around midnight, that's when we'll take the Holy Lyre." Venti said with a slight grin. "Ok! We'll meet you here at midnight!" Paimon announced. "Bye Venti." Aether said to the bard with a wave which caused Venti to wave back as the started to walk away. Venti waved with a smile and his eyes closed until the duo were out of sight. Once they were out of sight Venti let his hand drop to his side and his simple smiles turned into a smirk as he opened his eyes. 

"I know your there Chibi-Chan~" Venti sang as he swiftly shifted his entire body to face to bush I was in. 

'Wait what-?'

"Your not gonna come out to see me?" Venti asked. "Welp, to bad." And with that I was suddenly lifted into the sky by a wind current. I looked over at the bard with a very confused and worried face. I was worried because I was afraid Venti would drop me and I already hit my forehead like a minute ago. Venti's face looked slightly surprised about how much emotions I was showing instead of my usual blunt expression. His mouth was slightly parted as he had a light amount of blush on his cheeks. 

Venti quickly but softly had to wind current lightly set me on the ground and shook his head side to side to get rid of the blush.

When the bard set me down I looked up at him now just looking confused instead of worried. 

"How did you know I was in the bushes?" I asked my voice lacing with confusion. "Well bushes don't wince in pain and mumble 'ow ow ow ow ow ow owwwww.'" Venti said with a shrug and a slight teasing grin. "Wait- then how did Aether and whatever the fairy thing's name is not notice?" "Well they were standing a ways away from you while I was almost right next to the bush you were hiding in." Venti answered me. 

"Also." Venti started before walking over to me slowly. "Why were you in a bush again?" He asked me while he picked a leaf out of my hair that had caught caught in it when I dove into the bush. "If I tell you will you tell Aether and Paimon?" I asked the boy. "Do you not trust me Y/n?" Venti asked me. "No." I said very bluntly. Venti sighed before saying, "It not only hurts because of how quick you were to respond but also on how blunt you were with it too." Venti said solemly. 

"Oh shush."

-Timeskip-

Eventually I had let Venti know why I was hiding in the bush and since I told him about the bush I also had to tell him that I didn't even try to get the Holy Lyre and such. I didn't tell him everything though aka my plan. I told him if he wanted to know my plan then he would have to come to Angels Share with me so we could discuss in a more secluded place. Hr did end up coming there and we went up stairs and sat at a table. Luckily for me no one was upstairs at this time. Then again people tend to be here more and night time and its around evening. 

"So?" Venti asked me once we had both sat down and situated ourselves. "So as I was walking out I heard you guys were gonna steal the Holy Lyre." I announced which didn't seem to catch the bard by surprise. "I had my suspicions that you knew more then you let on." Venti answered with a grin. "So what kind of plan is this?" Venti asked me.