lvii. hands off

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// fifty seven• 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝖿𝖿

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// fifty seven
• 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝖿𝖿

Later that night the group headed off to the river, following behind Dustin who just kept running off without them, especially in the dark they couldn't see anything but the flashlights of Lucas and Robins lighting their way through.

"Dustin, can you slow down? Dustin?" The young boy continued his way down the path, glancing down checking on his compass every two seconds.

"I think we're getting close." Dustin says looking back and nearly falling into the lake when Eddie grabbed the back of his hoodie. "Watch your step, big guy."

"Oh man." The group surrounded around Dustin staring at the dark lake ahead of them. "You gotta be shitting me."

"I though these woods were familiar." Eddie signs, kneeling down feeling the temperature of the water.

"Lovers lake."

"This is confounding." Dustin uttered.

"There's a gate in lover's lake?" Max question glancing over at Julia, the girl hums nodding her head. "Wow."

"Whenever the Demogorgon attacked, it always left an opening." Nancy says, Julia exhaled, rubbing hers hands on Dustin's hoodie. "Maybe Vecna's the same way."

"Yeah, only one way to find out." Steve says, before you know it, Eddie Munson had brought over Reefer Rick boat from the cabin he had been hiding in.

"Easy, I.. I said easy, man." Steve rolled his eyes away from Eddie, the boy had just thrown the boat into the lake, water splashing everywhere.

"Sorry, dude." Eddie smacked his lips turning around facing up to Robin who hands went on their heads stepping onto the boat. "Yeah, I'm just gonna do that." After her Eddie stepped in, offering his hand to Nancy who took it gracefully.

"Wheeler."

"Thanks."

Steve huffs dropping his hand back down, standing up from the ground turning over to his girlfriend, offering her his hand, Julia knew she didn't need help into the boat but she still took his hand watching a smile grow on his face.

"Thank you." Julia smiled back getting a hum out from him, sitting down by Nancy, Dustin stepped forward only to get shoved back by Eddie.

"Hey, hey, hey, you trying to sink us? This thing holds four people tops, okay?" Eddie explained to him, through the teen was completely disappointed.