𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒇 𝒖𝒑

Your POV (i promise this will be the last one, or not >:])

I was doodling in my notebook because class got really boring. Takemichi is mumbling to himself and playing around with his pencil.

Yesterday, Takemichi and I met the wonderful Mikey and Draken! Now I'm just waiting for something interesting to happen because the teacher is talking about math. Ew.

But then, I heard commotion from down the hall.

"They're here <3!" I thought.

I heard punching sounds and then Mikey opened the door.

"Hey, there they are." Mikey said.

"Come play with us, Takemitchy and Y/n-chan!" Mikey said.

"U-um I'm in the middle of class right now..." mumbled the teacher.

Takemichi and I got up and went with Mikey. When we got outside the door, there were a bunch of third years all beaten up.

"Damn..." I said, a bit surprised but the scene was funny so I laughed a little.

"Um, what's this?" Takemichi said pointing at the mess.

"Huh? This? They pissed me off, so I beat their asses." Draken said casually. "All of you wimps, line up. Lay down on your stomachs."

"Hey, you're too far apart. This is gonna hurt you more than it hurts me." Draken said to one guy.

One guy started mumbling, "What's he gonna do to us?"

"Oh, you'll see." I thought smiling a little.

Immediately, Mikey and Draken started hopping on the guys backs, one by one. I wanted to join, but I restrained my self and walked on the side with Takemichi like a normal person :).

"Apparently Udagawa's crew is trying to gain control of Shinsen." Draken said to Mikey.

"Cool, let's kick some ass!" Mikey answered.

Takemichi looked scared and constipated after that interaction.

"I guess he does think that they're monsters! That's funny, because they actually kinda are." I thought.

"You been good?" Draken said, slinging his arms around me and Takemichi's shoulders.

"But you saw us yesterday." I said and laughed nervously. Draken is actually has his arm aorund me right now! This is the coolest thing that's probably ever happened to me!

"You guys are free today, right?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, sure." I shrugged. I have nothing else better to do. Remember, fuck math 👍.

"Actually, I'm not." Takemichi said.

"Come hang with us anyway." Mikey said.

"Mikey-kun, are you listening to me?"

Then I heard some kids mumbling. I turn around, it looks like the whole school is out of class just to see us.

"Damn, they really famous." I thought.

"Okay, let's go." Mikey said.

"Wait!"

We all turned to see who the voice was, and it was the lovely Hinata Tachinbana :).

"Hina? Sorry, I'm a little busy..." Takemichi said nervously.

Hinata said noting, but she did slap Mikey right across his face!

Everyone gasped and Draken looked like he was about to kill. I however, let a giggle slip and Draken looked down at me and snarled.

"Let's go, Takemichi! Don't let these people bully you!" Hinata said, pulling Takemichi away.