xᴠɪɪ: ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ꜱᴘʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ

I had woken up Venti and then we both went outside to check if it was night which it was. If your wondering why I woke him up before I checked is because if I was awake and  he was asleep I would be bored so he has to be awake too. We had gone to the Cathedral at set the plan in motion.

1. Set out a sign outside the Cathedral for Paimon and Aether saying that Venti would be outside by the time the had the Holy Lyre so they should just go steal it and Venti will be there when they get outside. 

2. Go inside the Cathedral and find out where the secret passage to get underground is.

3. Get the Lyre.

4. Brag to Aether and Paimon.

Well we got step one done but the rest were a.... work in progress.

"Where the heck could it be?!" I groaned as I leaned against one of the benches. "If were going to be it before Aether and Paimon we both have to keep looking!" Venti said which made me sigh and walk over to where this weird circle shaped thingy was and banged my head against it. 

Suddenly there was the sound of something moving so I lifted my head confused and looked around but my eyes stopped when I saw this weird door looking part of the think I had banged my head on was slid open revealing a flight of stairs. 

"Uh, Venti." I started. "Hm?" The bard asked waiting for me to finish my sentence. "I think I found the entrance...."

-Timeskip-

Venti and I had gone down the weird flight of stairs just to be met with a huge room with guards all over it!

"How the heck are we supposed to get past this-?" I mumbled confused.

I turned my head to look at the bard next to me for help but he was just smiling while staring at something. I followed his vision just to see he was staring at a podium across the room with the Holy Lyre sitting on it. Now that made me grin slightly too. 

Venti then turned to look at me with determination in his eyes. "It's time to become undercover super spies Y/n!" Venti exclaimed with a smile. I nodded in response and started to walk over the the stairs with Venti close behind me. 

Once I got to the bottom of the stairs I peeked over the corner just to see two guards chatting with each other instead of protecting the Holy Lyre.

'These are the kind of people we have protecting Mondstadt? How disappointing.'

Just then Venti looked over the corner too with his head above mine. "Well if all of the guards here are like this then we are going to be able to get the Lyre easier then I though." Venti whispered to me which mad me nod in response. Without another word Venti and I both ran over to a desk to hide behind before running over to a small table. 

"Venti." I said to the boy who was currently looking around the desk to see where we could run too next. But my words seemed to catch the boy's attention as he turned over to look at me. "You are walking me home to make sure no one keeps up up till midnight tonight because now I'm going to be extra sleepy because of this spy mission thingy." I said with a stubborn face. "Aren't you the one that made up the plan?" Venti asked me with a poker face. "So?" I said not caring about the boy's comment. "Fine with me. I would love an excuse to spend more time with you Chibi-chan." Venti answered me with a grin. 

After that sentence Venti showed me the next few places we were going to run to and we both set off. 

Venti had now figures out the rest of the places we would hide but we currently just arrived at a couple of crates and we were looking around to make sure no guards were looking. 

Suddenly Venti wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me over to him. My back softly hit the boy's chest and just before I could saying anything he put his pointer finger over my lips as a symbol to be quiet. Venti stayed silent as he looked over the corner of the crate with a conflicted face. 

'Why does he look so worried-?'

Just then a guard looking straight ahead walked right past us not even sparing us a glance. I tensed up and held my breath as the man walked by us. A few seconds after he was gone Venti still didn't let me go in case the guard came back. Once he was out of sight Venti let out a sigh of relief before turning back to look at me. The bard then realized what position we were in and turned a light red. 

"Hes gone now." I mumbled to the male behind me as a sign to let go. Venti got the signal and let go of me. Normally he would have made some teasing comment about it but we didn't really have time for that because we needed to get the Holy Lyre. 

We quickly ran over to the next few items to hide behind before we were one item away from running up to grab the Holy Lyre. 

I was about to run up and get it before Venti grabbed my arm. I turned back around to look at him, confused. He then pointed to the entrance where we had came in a few minutes ago. 

'What is it no-.'

My thoughts paused once I saw a white fairy and a blonde male standing there.

'Frick-.'