To the one who deceive (3)

"To Lord Henituse,

I pray that your son is fine and will recover soon from his long rest. I can't express how much regret for not being able to provide anything else for his recovery other than this small gifts, and can only wish for the best for his recovery"

A letter from the King of the Kingdom,

"But I also can't help but feel immense gratitude that the young master had protected the Crown prince from those terrorist and the fallen ceiling decorations when none of the mages were unable to operate properly."

A regretful King who wasn't able to do anything but watch from the sidelines,

"We, the Royal family, will do whatever is in our power to help and compensate this tragedy as much as we could. We will also find the perpetrator and bring justice to the fallen as soon as we could. We are currently interrogating those who are captured."

Though, that was just how everything was portrayed in the surface,

"Sincerely, Zed Crossman"

. . .

Flip

Cale sighs,

Leaning back to the soft pile of pillow behind him.

The letter that the King had sent was careless dropped next to him on top of the wide comforter that was covering the entirety of the large bed.

"What a bunch of nonsense," He muttered,

  Cale truly doesn't know where this story was going anymore; It was something he was supposed to be able to control-- It was a story that was supposed to be just him and his Hyung. Just the two of them in his little garden of fantasies. Without any worry or care for the world. 

But look how things are like right now.

  Problems after problems, more and more uncontrolled variables slowly pouring in-- Just how many things in the world are going to try and keep distracting him from his Hyung?

Cale groaned,

  It was bad enough that Deruth had seen him cough up blood just seconds after he was sent back out from the God's domain, What was worse was--

"Young master..."

"What is it?"

  "What... should I do with this...?" Luka was huddled in one of the rooms corner, sorting out the countless letters he had gotten from the Nobles that had attended the winter solstice and some mages that had heard about his magic.

Yes, 

  A bigger headache than having to deal with his Father's overly excessive worrying over his health and vitality, was in fact, the the attention of the whole Attendees at the Ball, and some were even from ears that reached beyond the walls towards Luka. 

  "Who is it from?" 

  While it was good on normal circumstances where he could use it as an opportunity to make some connection; This outrageous amount of letters will only bring too much unwanted attention and trouble towards himself. 

"There isn't a name,"

"Then why not just throw it away like the others?"

Luka didn't answer, instead, he stood up and handed over the letter towards Cale, "It... It feels like it is too important to be thrown away,"

  Cale glanced at Luka who was wearing the mage's robe before he eyed the familiar black envelope he had seen several times before. A familiar black envelope that had once helped him bring the Stan down and getting himself a Dragon's egg along with it.