34| Her

My skin felt as though it was on fire whenever she touched me

My skin felt as though it was on fire whenever she touched me. All I could think of was her. The way her skin felt like. Or the way her gold eyes held fire in them.

The moonlight was streaming through the window. She almost glows under the light. I can see every bit of detail of her.

Her long, dark hair slowly falls off her shoulder as she leans onto her elbow as she watches me. Her lips were red and swollen from kissing.

My heart is crashing against my chest. "God, you are perfect." I say under my breath.

London leaned up, wrapping her arms around my neck and smashing her lips into mine. She tasted like cherries. I kiss her until I feel as though I'm drunk. My head is spinning slightly.

God I could get lost in her.

She consumes me.

My mind.

My soul.

Pushing her back onto the bed, my lips never leaving hers as I come down on top of her.

Londons warm skin is pressed against mine. I kiss down her neck, feeling her pulse under my lips.

A moan leaves her lips when I push inside of her. Her legs open wider, her grip on my hair tightens and I slowly sink inside of her. I groan against her breast before taking her nipple into my mouth.

She sucks in a harsh breath and rolls her hips to meet my thrust. Her back arches off of the bed as I pull out, so the tip of my cock is teasing her entrance.

"Please August." She begged

My lips brush her neck as I speak. "That's right beg for me." Her head falls back with a whimper. "August please." She cry's out.

I grab ahold of her hips and thrust deep inside of her, her legs shaking and her nails dig into my back so hard it begins to burn but it only adds to the pleasure.

"Oh, fuck August." She moans. Groaning against her skin just at the way she said my name, I'm spiraling.

I slowly picking up my pace, afraid I'll hurt her if I go to hard. I sink deeper as I memorize her.

"Just like that." She says breathlessly. Continuing what I'm doing as I notice how her body reacts. Her body trembles underneath me.

Learning how to please her sends this warm feeling through my body. Her hands roamed my body as though she needed to memorize me. I lay my hand flat on her stomach, applying just a bit of pressure.

London's head drops back and she lets out a harsh breath. "Fuck August." I kiss her, muffing the noise that are coming from her. I groan into her mouth when her pussy clenches around me.

I breathe out, thrusting faster and harder until the only sound I hear is her heavy breathing and our body's coming to together. "Fuck London." I hiss when she tangles her fingers through my hair, giving it a light pull.