Hope

Marinette?

How did he find out? When did he found out? Had Luka told him? Luka would never do that right?

Several questions of that sort ran through her head as she stared at him pondering over the sudden leak of information he had let out.

''I know what is going through your mind and I promise I will explain everything later', said Chat interrupting her from her thoughts. She had to know some day that he had  discovered her identity.He could not bring himself to lying to her ever

''I am just confused.''

''Don't be all that matters is that we love each other'', Chat said moving closer to her. He wished he was not a coward to reject her that day.

''C-Chat like I said I h-have a boyf-'',

He did not listen and he kept on going closer to her face till he was just an inch apart from her lips.

''Chat I-''

When it felt like he was about to kiss her there was suddenly a loud slap heard.

''SHE JUST Said SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND"

''Ow'', Chat said holding his cheek. Ladybug opened her eyes by the sudden noise to see Viperion standing there before her with anger in his eyes while he watched Chat sulk in pain from the slap he had given him.

''Are you okay Ma-Ladydbug",Viperion asked worriedly getting on his knees and looking in her eyes.

''Y-yes'', she stuttered blushing noticing how close he was to her. She felt like kissing him right there but she couldn't so that people won't know they were in a relationship.

''Um'', they were interrupted by a clearing of throat by Chat who had been standing there watching them.

They both turned their heard with an embarrassed Ladybug and still a fuming Viperion for Chat attempting to forcibly kiss his melody earlier.

''If you ever try to touch her again I swe-'', Viperion threatened which made Chat gulp in fear.

''Viperion it's okay he just got carried away''

He sighed,''If not for you I would have beaten him up today but he is lucky.''

Ladybug got a warm feeling in her heart hearing Luka words she could not believe how protective he was really off her. She really did make the right choice of choosing him.

''Let's go'', Viperion said getting up and puling her up too.

''Yea''

He picked her up bridal style totally without her concern. She gasped by the sudden action. She had not expected that. To be in his warm arms again. The feeling was immense and pure.

''Viperion..''

''Shh let's go home'', he spoke calmly silencing her and brushing a strand of her hair that was covering her face.

She nodded reluctantly and placed her hands around his neck going closer to his chest. She was so close that she could hear his heartbeat it is almost as if it played a melody. It's sound was so beautiful.

Meanwhile, Chat stood there watching everything. It all pained his chest. He should have been the one doing that not Luka. He wanted her but couldn't do anything. He stood there helpless and almost about to cry watching the two.

He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply hoping for it to just be a bad dream. He repeated in his head that is was not real. By the time he had opened his eyes, the two had been gone which left him completely alone.

He lowered his head in disappointment ,''Let's go home Plagg. Claws In!''. With a bright flash of green Plagg came circling out of his miraculous.

''Adrien..'', He said in pity for the boy.

''No Plagg let's go home I am tired''

Plagg had not of a choice but to obey and enter his holder jacket.

''Please forgive me Marinette''

...

''Relax Marinette everything will be fine'', Luka said trying to calm her down a little.

''Luka I am so irresponsible I can't believe Chat found out my identity'', she said using her hands to cover up her face out of disappointment.

''Mari..'', Luka spoke, '' Stop it please. It's not your fault''

Of course it was her fault, she thought and she knew it was. She really appreciated Luka for tryna make her feel better about it but sometimes in life you just gotta accept the fact.

''It is'', she grumbled through her palms still on her face.

Luka gently brought his hands to her face and play them on her hands attempting to move them from her face.

''Look at me Marinette''

''No..''

He begged, ''C'mon just one second''

She sighed slowly moving her palms from her face.

''Now..'

Before she could go on she was interrupted by a kiss by Luka. She instantly melted and closed her eyes allowing her lips do the job. He pulled her closer to him placing his hands on her waist and she wrapped her hands tightly around his neck.

Both running out of air, they broke the kiss staring deep into each other eyes.

''Look Marinette I do not care how many mistakes you make or how much trouble you get in. I will never leave your side. I will always stay with you till the end till the last of my breath and even after'', said Luka sincerely.

Marinate felt like crying. What good did she do to deserve someone as Luka? She got closer to him and hugged him. 

''Thank you Luka'', she mumbled

''You are very much welcome'', he said returning the hug

TO BE CONTINUED..