12. rendez-vous

▪︎

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Elijah, Lena, Hayley and Melody are currently in Elijah's black Bently on their way to a fancy restaurant where they are going to discuss the deal with Klaus.

Elijah is wearing a black suit, a wine red shirt underneath and a black tie.

Lena is wearing an off shoulder long-sleeved dark blue dress that complemented her light blue eyes.

Hayley is wearing a black silk dress that fit like a second skin and Melody is wearing a white summerdress with black flowers all over it.

Elijah stops the car in a parking lot and Melody's heart iss practically leaping out of her chest. Hayley squeezes her hand in comfort.

The vampires hearing her rapid heartbeat glance at each other.

"So we are going to discuss the deal with Niklaus and he just messaged me that he is already in the restaurant" Lena starts, trying to comfort her a bit but it only makes it worse.

Her knee is bouncing up and down and she feels like she can't breathe anymore.

Hayley immediately knows what is going on. She's going to have a panic attack.

"Come on Mel, we should go outside of this car, we were in it for 40 minutes" Hayley says, trying to distract her. Melody steps out and takes deep breaths.

Hayley is right by her side, squeezing her hand.

Melody feels like her wolf is going to crawl out any second and she's going to run in the woods but Hayley stands opposite her and shakes her shoulders.

"Melody look at me. Okay? Everything is going to be fine. You are a bloody Marshall. A strong, gorgeous and incredible smart woman. If anyone should be nervous about this meeting it should be Klaus because you could end him in a second" Hayley encourages her. She takes a moment to think and her sister is right.

"You are right. I'm a bloody Marshall and I am not going to act like a teenage high school girl that is about to see her crush" Melody says in a determined tone.

Hayley looks incredibly proud, so did Lena and Elijah. He could see that she has a fierce soul and is going to be good for his brother. She also could see the clear bond between the twins that is beyond beautiful.

Lena told him all about their daughters and he is fascinated, never have been seeing such thing in his lifetime.

"So are we going to go in?" Hayley asks.

"Yes we are. I took the liberty to reserve us a private room, so we can spell it and talk freely" Elijah responds.

"Good thinking" the twins say in unison.

"Alright come on we can let the Original Hybrid to wait any longer" Lena says in a teasing tone and a smirk on her face. Elijah offers his arm to Lena and she takes it.