Chapter 15

Hello,
Hope you are all doing good.
I am back with the new update, so enjoy continuing reading.
Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and COMMENT.
😊😊

*********************************

Author Pov

At the same time, the police also arrived on the spot.

Ruhaan kicks him to make him land near the police's Jeep, and they quickly handcuff him. After arresting all the men, the police left as the driver accompanied them to file an FIR against them.

Helping Siya stand up, Ruhaan said, "God, you are bleeding, Siya," as his eyes fell on her forehead. "I am fine, Ruhaan Ji. Shruti...." She stops as she sees Shruti hyperventilating and Shaurya continuously rubbing her back to calm her down.

Ruhaan and Siya rushed towards them. Ruhaan sat on his knees in front of her, holding her red face in his palm, and he said, "Hey! My Ninja, everything is all right, and now do as I say, Ok...," He looked into her eyes warmly while Shourya continued to rub her back. With her teary eyes, Siya is standing near them, but not too close, so Shruti didn't feel suffocated due to the crowd.

"Take a long breath with me. Very nice! Now exhale. Now repeat the inhale. Exhale..,.. very good. That's like my girl." She follows his instructions and repeats them for two minutes. Her breathing becomes normal, making us sign in relief.

Three of them hug each other. Siya smiles, seeing the bond between them. It is so pure and beautiful. After they pull out of the hug. Shaurya kissed her forehead lovingly, making Shruti give him a weak smile. Wiping her tears, Siya sat beside her, holding her hand. "Are you feeling good now?"

Instead of answering her, Shruti looked at her with concern and said, "Siya, you are bleeding. Oh, God!" "I am fine; it's not painful at all," she assured her. "Vaise Bhi, we are already too late," she said, making everyone realise that now they have to hurry.

"Oh! SHIT!!" Shruti shouts and hurriedly stands up, holding her brother's hand. And Ruhaan helped Siya by holding her hand in one hand and her lehenga in the other. She starts limping towards the car as Ruhaan asks with a frown and a little worry, "Are you really OK?"

"Yeah! I just sprained my ankle while falling," making him more worried about her. To him, she didn't look well, as there was a long trail of blood from her forehead to her collar bone. Few scratches on her arm and her cheeks.

Hair strands are falling from her face. Her jewellery and dress are in a messy state. But still, she looks so ethereal to him.

Everyone sat in the car and left for the orphanage.

"Ruhaan, there is a girl in my car." Shruti remembered that girl and asked about her. "Don't worry, she is safe. After giving her statement to the police, Mohan uncle will drop her off at her home." This makes Siya and Shruti relax. And the rest of the ride was filled with silence.

In the orphanage

As they enter the orphanage area, there is no commotion or noise but complete silence, making Ruhaan and Shaurya exchange worried glances. "Didn't Baarat arrive yet? It is almost 11 o'clock," Shruti asked, getting confused.

"Let's get inside." Ruhaan walked inside with others without saying a word. He is also puzzled by the surroundings. There is no noise coming. No music. There is not a single person outside. It doesn't look like a wedding. Maybe they learned about Siya's absence and were waiting for her inside.

As they step into the hall, they are all taken aback by the sight in front of them. Pratibha was crying her eyes out in the arms of Pallavi, who was trying her best to calm her. And Ritu is silently sobbing as Dadi provides her comfort with her words.

"Hold yourself, Pratibha Ji, at least for your Siya," Pallavi said gently. "I don't know where my Siya is or how she is. My child, God, please protect." Everyone is tense and worried for the girl. Especially Pratibha and Ritu.

"Mumma!!" Shruti shouts, making everyone sitting there flinch back in surprise. Turning their heads towards the entrance, they find their children standing there, giving them relief, and prayers leave their lips to thank the Almighty.

Ritu quickly hugs her daughter to her heart and kisses her face. "Are you ok, my Jaan?" "I am completely ok, Momma. Relax." Dadi also caresses her head with a smile, making Shruti hug her.

Three of them turn towards Siya, who is slowly limping to her mother while tears are spilling on her cheeks. Ruhaan is holding her hand to support her. Pratibha looked at her without blinking, but the sound of her sob can be heard. Now everyone is looking at them.

"Siya," Pratibha whispered. "Ma, why are we crying?" And smile at her. Pratibha didn't say a word as her eyes moved all over her body. Making her sob loudly.

When Siya sits beside her, Pratibha holds her small face between her palms. Stroke her cheeks gently. She asked lovingly, yet with a worried tone. "H..how t-this is Hap..p..." Kissing her mother's palm, she said, "No need to worry; I am fit and fine."

"And Shruti said she would hide these cuts with the makeup so that no one would know. Right, Shruti?" "Ji Aunty," this makes Pratibha get out a small cry, and the elders give her a sympathetic look.

Siya and others frowned as Shruti asked, "What happened? We are all ok, then why are you looking so tense?" Pallavi rubbed her head and said, "Siya beta, you are a nice person. Be strong, beta." Hearing her, Siya turns to her mother with a questioning gaze, making her look down.

"Ma, what is happening? Why are you giving me these looks? Tell me everything is alright, and ki...." "Siya, beta, vo, the groom's family returned and broke this marriage," Pallavi said slowly with hesitation as she was afraid of her reaction. Siya froze in her place. As she looked at her mother with her big, teary eyes.

"Please forgive me; I can't even fulfil my responsibility as a mother. Trust me, my child, I tried to convince them, but..." Pratibha broke down, making Siya shake her head while kissing her hand repeatedly. "No, Ma, it's not your fault," she said while brushing her mother's tears and passing her a small smile.

Others looked at them with teary eyes, whereas Ruhaan had a small smile on his face, seeing their relationship. "Siya is right. Pratibha Ji, don't blame yourself. In fact, they don't deserve our sweet girl."

"Pallavi is right, Pratibha. She is too sweet and innocent for that moron." Dadi said, glaring as she remembered the cruel and harsh words of the Groom family. "I know Maji, but what is the fault of my Siya? And what about the strain they put on my Siya's character?" And start crying for her daughter's fate.

"They question my daughter's character. Now, God knows what is in my child's fate." "Ma, please stop crying, or you will get sick." Siya requests seeing her condition. "My child, forgive your ma, for...give ma...so..r..ry my....." Siya hugged her tightly as this condition broke her heart.

"Ma, ma...." Getting no reply on the second call, Siya pulls out of the hug only to find Pratibha unconscious. Everyone panicked and rushed towards them, saying, "Shruti, Ma! Ma, open your eyes, please, please."

After laying her on the sofa, "Shaurya quickly brings a glass of water; hurry up," Ruhaan told him, and Shruti quickly sits with Siya and starts rubbing Pratibha's palm to warm her, whereas Pallavi and Ritu rubbed the soles of her feet.

Taking the water from Shaurya Dadi, sprinkle water on her face two or three times. Blinking her eyes for the third time, she opened her eyes half-way. "Ma..." Siya whispered and caressed her head. "I am fine, beta; maybe because of stress I fainted."

"Pratibha, I wanted to say something," Dadi said to her as she looked at everyone one by one. Pratibha sat up and nodded her head with a confused look. "I want to ask Siya's hand for our Ruhaan in the marriage." Dadi said he was making everyone speechless. Especially Siya and Ruhaan, as they never expect that.

Pratibha looked at Dadi with a stunned face. "But how can we? I mean, you are famous and rich, whereas we..." "Pratibha, that doesn't matter. And I liked Siya very much and would love to make her Ruhaan's bride with your consent." Dadi put forth her point.

"But what about your family? They must have some expectations for... Pallavi cut her in half and said with a bright face, "I always want my daughter-in-law to be sweet, innocent, loving, and respectful. I can see all these qualities in Siya."

Ruhaan and Siya are not able to face each other. Whereas the twins give Ruhaan a teasing smile, making him glare at them. "My Siya will be blessed to have such a loving and caring family..."Pratibha said gratefully, turning to Siya and grabbing her hand," Siya, what do you think, child?"

"I trust you, Ma," he said, passing her small smile. "Ru, you wanted to say something?" Pallavi asked him while caressing his cheek. Kissing his mother's hair, he said, "I already told you guys that you would choose my wife." And blink his eyes as if to say yes.

His and Shruti's families let out a cheerful noise, whereas Pratibha hugs her daughter happily. "Ma Ji, if you don't mind, can we hold the marriage today only as all the arrangements are made and payments are made for everything?" Pratibha requested Dadi, joining her hands.

"Subh kaam mein deri kessi. Raghu, go quickly and call Pandit Ji. Shaurya, take Ruhaan with you and get him ready immediately, as we don't have much time." making them all leave the place.

"Vivaan, you help your father." Nodding, he also rushes from there. "You ladies, arrange all the things that will be needed for rituals. Shruti Beta, go and help Siya fix her look."

Just like that, everyone gets busy with their work, and joy and happiness can be felt in the air.

Everyone is looking at the bride and groom, who are performing the rituals as told by the priest and praying for their married lives. Pratibha is smiling at the scene and mentally thanking God for fulfilling her wish and praying for Siya's bright future.

Ruhaan and Siya stand up for Sath Phere. Everyone also stands to shower flowers on them as their blessing, and the kids also throw petals on them while hopping and giggling. After completing their vows, the priest asks Ruhaan to fill her maang with sindoor.While filling her hairline with a coin, some of the sindoor powder fell on her nose. "sorry!" Ruhaan said to make other people giggle at this.

"Mr. Ruhaan, falling of sindoor on the nose means that the husband of your wife will love her infinitely," Dadi yelled, making his eyebrow frown in confusion at first, but soon her word shrank in his mind. Making his ears and neck red in embarrassment.

Laughter echoes in the surrounding area. Marriage ends with him tying the Mangalshutra to her neck. Both stand up and take the priest's and other elders' blessing by touching their feet.

Vivaan comes and stands in front of Siya. Suddenly he touched her feet and then said, "I am your cute brother-in-law. As Bhabhi is considered a mother, from now on you are my Bhabhi Ma. And I will protect you like Lakshman Ji protected Sita Maiya." Hearing him, Siya's eyes filled with tears, but instantly brushing away her tears, she hugged him. Ruhaan and others smile at their cute interaction.

"When did you become so mature, Gadha Prashad?" Raghu teased him, making him whine as others laughed at his childish nature. "I think we should start preparing for the Bidaai," Dadi informed others as they nodded their heads.

Everyone moved outside for the bidaai.

**********************************

Hope you liked it guys
Let me know how is the chapter.
(Forgive me if there is any mistake regarding the wedding ritual or if I miss something.)
I will soon update the next chapter

Take Care
And bye bye
☺☺☺