82

"Alright, are we ready to go?" Colby asked as he came down the stairs with our bags.

"Ready." Sam said and looked around at the rest of us. "Great." Colby said with a hard expression.

Today was the day we were going to Seattle. The ball was tomorrow so we were going to stay in a hotel up there for the night.

"I'm so excited!" Kat squealed as we made our way out to the cars. "Me, too! We're all gonna look hot and have fun." Devyn said with a grin.

"Remember this is a business event. No fucking around." Colby said and put our bag in the trunk. "How could we forget. You constantly talk about how important it is." Tara said as Colby took the dress bag I was holding.

"Yeah, because it is fucking important. You fuck up, you die." Colby said harshly then looked up at me.

"That everything?" He asked as I nodded. I was feeling kind of sick today so I wasn't feeling super talkative.

"Okay, sit up front with me." He said then kissed my forehead. I nodded then went to get in the car.

We were taking two separate cars, one with me, Kat, Sam, and Colby. The other with Jake, Tara, Corey, and Devyn.

I tried to convince Colby to let Stas come with someone else but he insisted that everyone else needed to stay back.

He felt bad for Stas so he sent her on a little vacation with one of her other friends.

I got in the car and pulled my legs to my chest, leaning against the window.

"You okay?" Colby asked as he got in the drivers seat. "Did you take your medication?" He asked with concern.

I must have looked rough.

"No." I mumbled as he groaned. "Julia, you know you're supposed to take it." He said then started to get out.

"I ran out." I said and looked over at him. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked as I sighed. "I did." I said as his face dropped.

I told him a week ago that I needed it filled because I had run out. He has been so busy and stressed out that he probably forgot.

I didn't want to piss him off by asking again.

"God dammit. I'm so sorry, Julia. I totally fucked up." He said and put his hands on his head. "It's okay." I said quietly and leaned my head back.

"Everything okay?" Sam asked as Colby got back in the car, typing something into his phone.

"I forgot to get Julia's seizure meds filled." Colby said as Kat gasped.

"Oh no! Are you okay Jules?" She asked as I nodded. "I'm fine." I said quietly. I didn't want this to be a big deal.

It wasn't like I haven't been fine the past week, having no seizures.

This was just a bad day.

"We'll get them in Seattle. Is that okay?" Colby asked with a sigh. "Isn't that dangerous?" I asked and looked over at him.

"Not more dangerous than you having seizures." He said and reached over, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"I'm sorry." He said as I shook my head. "It's really okay." I said then gave him a reassuring smile before putting my hood over my head.

I could tell Colby was frustrated with himself for letting that slip through the cracks. It was majorly my fault though because I didn't remind him.

He's been so busy, I couldn't get mad at him for forgetting.