12

I wake up in my bed and rafe is next to me sleeping, I check my socials. I see ive been getting a lot of requests on snapchat.

-Kiara.lol.Carrera has added you as a friend

-pope.dabrains203 has added you as a friend

-jj.baddiegrrr69_16 has added you as a friend

-John.b_bird has added you as a friend

-Sarah.cam_turtles has added you as a friend

-Julian294210 has added you as a friend

-wheez.is_cool has added you as a friend

-rafemfcam has added you as a friend

-top.thorton_lol has added you as a friend

-kelce.isso.cool. has added you as a friend

I accept everyone and get changed. I walk to rafes room and take one of his shirts then I wear denim shorts underneath.  Then I brush my hair and teeth.

I walk downstairs and make rafe a smoothie.

Then I place it next to my night stand on the side that he is sleeping on and kiss him on the cheek.

"good morning my love."

"morning princess."

"I made you a smoothie." I smile.

He grins. "thank you so much."

He slurps down the smoothie in a minute then I take his glass downstairs while he gets changed.

When I walk back up rafe eyes my shirt. "I have the same shirt."

"I know." I smirk. "its yours."

he chuckles and shakes his head.

"want to go out for lunch?" he asks.

"sure!"

***

When we leave I notice my dad in the living room but I decide not to say bye or to speak with him for a little.

1:19 pm (13:19)

I order a grilled chicken Cesar salad and rafe orders a chicken burger with fries.

"maybe I should move on with what happened with my mom and Julian."

"take your time, its hard." he nods. "how was high school back in New York?"

*flashback* ( tw bullying)

"I can see why big bro left you." Alicia says pushing me against the wall in the stairwell. "At least he doesn't have to put up with your bull shit anymore, loser." she says and her friends start laughing. Then she takes it to far and pushes me down the flight of stairs. Ouch.

I run down the stairs and leave them behind. Somehow im grateful for them because then I started learning to defend myself.

"where are you going bitch?" one of them say and start to chase me down the stairs.

"Stella?" rafe asks. "hello?"

"oh sorry!" I snap out of it. "it was okay I guess."

"what do you mean 'I guess'?"

"just some bullies and the boys there started being well I dont know how to put it, after Julian left." I sigh.

"im sorry princess. nothing will ever happen to you when your with me."