241: New Jinchuuriki (2)

Chapter 241: New Jinchuuriki (2)

Though Neji left, he didn't forget about the date he planned with the nurse. So he left a Shadowclone behind, which was under the influence of his [Gamer's Body] and [Gamer's Mind], so it was more of a division of his body that was controlled by his own mind rather than the usual clones. Normally it would be dangerous to enjoy a relaxed time with one body while fighting enemies with another, but since Neji wouldn't be moving by the air this time around, he wouldn't reach the place where Akatsuki was before the date ended.

So, he met up with the nurse outside her house at 10 PM. It was Sunday today, so she didn't have work, and was delighted to see Neji keeping his word. They walked around the village, tried out some street snacks, Neji bought her some toys and went to spend some time in the park.

As the Hyuga Clan Head, Neji had no lack of money, however, even without that he was probably the richest man on this planet. Excluding the gold and other forms of mineral resources, Neji had a lot of cash in his inventory. Excluding the Boss Monsters inside dungeons, all the other monsters dropped cash when killed. That money, when taken out of inventory, took the form of whatever currency Neji's current region used. At first it was Yuan in Japan, and Dollar when he visited the States, and Ryo now that he was in Naruto world. It was a really handy trait.

After spending time in the park and getting a bit touchy, the evening came and Neji brought the nurse girl, whose name he learned was Aya Toyomori, to Ichiraku Ramen shop. It would be a crime to not try out Teuchi's ramen after coming to the Naruto world, and although he already tried it out with Hinata in the day when the Village Council Meeting was done, the taste of the ramen still surprised him.

Neji found it cute when Ayame, Teuchi's daughter, served him ramen and carelessly spilled it over him. Though his date, Aya, got worried and almost yelled at Ayame, Neji stopped her before she could do so. If not, Sage of Six Bowls might have taken offence to it which would have led to Neji getting kicked out of this verse.

"S-sorry, that was really careless of me!" Ayame apologised while bowing. "The food's on the house! Eat as much as you want!"

"Yeah. I will even make a special for you, if you want." Teuchi said, his face stoic.

Neji waved it off, and mentally used  [Cleanse] on himself. "It's no big deal. Mistakes happen."

Though Ayame didn't know the importance of no-hand-sign Jutsu, and Teuchi pretended he didn't know, his date didn't hide her surprise.

"No hand sign?"

"Just a neat trick." Neji replied, watching her bite her lower lip. She must be thinking she got a big fish this time, but unfortunately it was only for tonight. "That's all, I am full and I am pretty sure my Aya wouldn't want to increase her weight either."

Aya held back a smile at his 'my Aya' wording, but said nothing. Neji left, listening to one last apology from Ayame before she asked him to come again. Not even twenty seconds into walking beside a chatty Aya, a familiar hand pulled him by his shoulder.

"Neji?" Neji turned to find Sakura, frowning at him with a cute pout of her lips. "What are you doing here? I thought you were on a mission? And who is th-"

"Oh, Sakura," Neji interrupted her. Smiling, he asked Aya for a minute before quickly pulling her to a corner, out of Aya's eyes. Before Aya could even realise what happened, Neji came to her sight again and grabbed her by the hand. "Let's go, the disruption has been taken care of."

Aya narrowed her eyes in suspicion but didn't ask him anything about it. He was a popular man, so it wouldn't be weird for him to be seeing someone already. Though she doubted it was Sakura, that girl's obsession with Sasuke was known by everyone in the medical side of the village.