匚卄卂卩丅乇尺 乇丨Ꮆ卄ㄒ

"Come back to me, alright?"

"STEVE SAYS YOU NEED TO hurry!" Erica yells, running into Eddie's room. Everyone rushed around to find some music for Nancy.

"Yeah? No shit!" Dustin yells back.

"We're trying. We can't find anything." Max says.

"Seriously. What is all this shit?" Robin holds up multiple different tapes.

"What are you even looking for?" Eddie asks grabbing more tapes.

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! We need music!"

"This is music!"

"Beatles!" Olivia yells stumbling to her room, Max follows her. Olivia fell to her knees to the bottom drawer of her night stand. "Here." She grabs 'Across the Universe' by The Beatles.

"Guys!" They hear Steve yell. Everyone rushes beneath the gate to see Nancy on the floor and Steve hovering above her.

卩卂卩卂

"HE SHOWED ME THINGS THAT haven't happened yet." Nancy's voice was hoarse as she spoke. Everyone sat or stood around her. "The most awful things. I saw... a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire." Robin wrapped an arm around Olivia from where they sat. "Dead soldiers. And this... giant creature with... a gaping mouth. And this creature wasn't alone. There were so many monsters. An army. And they were coming into Hawkins. Into our neighborhoods. Our homes. And then…" She paused. "He showed me my mom. And Holly. Mike. And they… They were all…" She couldn't continue. Olivia got up and pulled Nancy into her stomach and rubbed her shoulders for comfort. Nancy rubbed her face in Olivia's hoodie and took shaky breaths.

"Okay, but… he's just trying to scare you, Nance." Steve says carefully. "Right? I mean… I mean, it's not real." Nancy turns her head to Steve, but still rests it on Olivia's stomach.

"Not yet." She whispers, not trusting her voice. "But there… there was something else. He showed me gates. Four gates. Spreading across Hawkins. And these gates, they looked like the one outside of Eddie and Olivia's trailer, but… they didn't stop growing." The Munson's look at each other with worry. "And this wasn't the Upside Down Hawkins. This was our Hawkins. Our home."

"Four chimes." Olivia turns to Max. "Vecna's clock." Max looks at everyone in the room, her eyes landing on Olivia and stayed there. "It always chimes four times. Four exactly." 

"I heard them too."

"He's been telling us his plan this whole time." Max's eyes gathered with tears.

"Four kills." Olivia realizes. "Four gates. End of the world."

"If that's true…" Dustin speaks. "He's only one kill away."