|40|

- Epilogue -

- Lucifer -

( A/N before you begin, just note that there will be time skips since this is the last chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment my loves!! There will bonus chapters after this! )

"Come on, open those pretty eyes for me," I spoke in a hushed voice as I looked down at the angel sleeping beneath me. We have a busy day ahead but my girl will not get up for any of it. 

Probably 'cause I fucked her too hard last night

Shut up Lucifer. 

I chuckled quietly at my own thoughts, pushing my hair back before attacking her face with kisses. That seems to be the only way to wake Dior up these days. It was successful as always, her eyes began to gently flutter open so I stopped kissing her. Not that I wanted to. 

"Sleepy," she whispered softly, seeking more warmth as she pushed herself further into me. 

"I know sweetheart," I ran my fingers through her soft hair. "How about some coffee to wake you up hm?"

"Yes please," she mumbled, her eyes closing again. "Don't forget the sugar this time!"

I smiled widely before pecking her nose. I got up from my position on our bed and made my way towards the door before I heard her quiet voice speak again. 

"Wait," she mumbled tiredly. 

"Hm?"

"I'm cold Luci, come back," she whined, holding her arms out for me. 

I should've known, she's a literal freezer.

I laughed a little, making my way back to the bed and sitting down beside her. She instantly curled up to me again, stealing all my warmth as I heard her teeth clattering slightly. The sound immediately made me feel guilty. I should've put more than just my T-shirt on her once we were done making love. 

"How am I meant to make your coffee?" I asked in a teasing voice, pushing her messy hair out of her face. 

"Carry me? Pretty please?"

I would never say no to that. 

I picked her up and she circled her legs around my waist as she leaned on my shoulder. 

"Better?"

"Better," she confirmed, her voice still very drowsy. 

Once we were in the kitchen, I began the task of making coffee for both of us, all while still holding onto my fiance. 

My fiance.

It feels surreal to finally call her my fiance. I've been waiting for this for months and now that it's here I cannot contain my happiness. Dior truly is the love of my life, and without her I would've been so fucking lost. Nothing felt complete until she stumbled into my life, and I'm so fucking grateful for that. 

I count my blessings each night and she's every single one of them. 

"You're squeezing me," she giggled. I smiled, not even realising how tightly I was holding her.