picnic

Ship: Rinney and Brance. billy and griffin are just there again. 😭

Vance's POV:

The heat was too much so I tied up my hair even though I hated it and grabbed the picnic basket that I had to bring filled with one sandwich which was a piece for me and a piece for bruce if anybody else wanted some they could have the crumbs or eat dirt I walked outside meeting everyone out there ugh, fuck everyone was ugly I felt like I was the only good looking well, maybe Bruce looked pretty in the sun.

"Vance, why does your bag look almost empty?"

Finney asked.

"Oh, I only packed a sandwich because you all can hunt for food! This is my home, I'm not just going to hand you mother fuckers food."

"Oh-"

"It's not like we'd even eat food that came from your house you probably have roaches."

Griffin said laughing at his own joke.

"Hey don't be mean to vance!"

Bruce said.

"Yeah, don't be mean to me and plus I only have like two roaches."

Everyone looked at me disgusted.

"That's gross man."

Robin said why the hell was everyone coming for me what the hell did I do besides make myself a sandwich.

Robin's POV:

Vance, was actually so annoying and just even standing next to his house I felt musty, I didn't wanna even do this picnic it was finns idea and he begged me to go so I said yes because seeing finn
sad makes me sad. Me and finn sat next to each other on the grass I held out my hand for the action figure I let finn use but instead he grabbed my hand.

"Uh.. Dude that's not what I."

"Huh?"

Finn stared at me and I blushed.

"Nevermind."

Billy's POV:

"What the fuck am I supposed eat grass?!"

"You should've brought your own food idiot!"

Griffin said pulling out something from his pocket and putting it in his mouth.

"Wait? Could I have some."

Griffin rolled his eyes and nodded I put my hand out and he gave me mints.. Fucking mints.

"Griffin! Why do you just carry mints and eat them?!"

"Food is food."

Griffin said.

"Wait why are you here aren't you like 10?"

"No, what? I'm literally 13.."

Bruce's POV:

Vance, stared at me offering me half of his sandwich I took it and bite a chuck and almost puked but ate it for.. Vance. I saw Finney put a flower in Robins hair maybe I could do the same for Vance? I went and grabbed a flower ripping the stem off then walking to vance put the flower in his hair and he started to sneeze taking the flower off and throwing it.

"BRUCE are you trying to fucking kill me?"

"Oh, shit are you allergic to flowers? I'm sorry! I didn't know."

Vance nodded.

",it's not your fault Unless your acting like you had no idea and really are trying to fucking kill me!"

"Why.. Would I do that? I love you vance I thought you might like the flowers."

"Wait you what?"

"I love you We're literally together why are you surprised?"

"Uh.. You never said that before."

I turned to look at vance and he was looking at the floor trying to hide the fact he was blushing.

"Oh Should I say it more often?"

Vance just kept quiet slamming my hand on the grass holding my hand that hurt.. But oh well.

Finney's POV:

It was getting late me and robin went my house we sat on my bed just looking at each other.

"Uh.. Robin I really really  liked spending time with you."

"I liked spending time with you too finn."

I gave robin a fast kiss.

"I've been waiting for you to um.. Do that is it okay if I kiss you back?"

I nodded and robin grabbed my shoulders and we kissed again then we both pulled away.

"I have to go bye finn!"

Robin basically ran out.

Billy's POV:

"Griffin where's your parents?"

"Probably forgot me but oh well. isn't that normal?"

"No not at all."

"Wanna go to the river and throw rocks?"

"Hell yeah!"

Griffin said.

Vance's POV:

Bruce laid asleep leaning onto me I would usually throw him off but I just left him there closing my eyes too even though we were outside and somebody could literally go into our house.

🤭