kitten

A/N: I received a lot of good suggestions so thank you so much! This was suggested by @stenbroughnreddie i believe, hopefully you like it. Remember to keep leaving suggestions!

THANK YOU FOR 20K READS ILY ALL SO MUCH!

ages:16
628 words

Robin was walking home from school, taking his usual shortcuts in alleyways. He was humming along to a song he heard on the radio, when he hears a noise. It was like a croak or something like that. He keeps walking, but the noise is made again. Robin having enough of it, tries to locate where the noise is coming from and eventually, he finds what the noise is coming from.

The kitten was small, it was grey with green eyes. It was behind a trash can, looking up at Robin with wide eyes.

Robin bent down and put his hand out towards the kitten, letting it decide if it trusted him. The kitten rubbed its head against Robins palm and made a squeaky noise. Robin picked up the kitten carefully, checking it to make sure it had no fleas.

Luckily it didn't, so he wrapped it up in his jacket and continued his walk home. Once he got home he called Finney telling him to come over, because he had a surprise.

Finney got there about 15 minutes later. He followed Robin, who was leading him to his room. Robin put his hands over Finneys eyes, and led him to sit down on the floor. "Robin if you put a piece of shit in my hands i'm gonna murder you." Finney threatens. Robin just laughs, taking his hands off of Finneys eyes, putting the kitten in the others hands.

"Open your eyes." Robin instructs. Finney does so, and looks down at his hands. Finney immediately smiles, and brings the kitten up to his face.

"Where the fuck did you find this little dude?" Finney asks, petting its head. "In a alley i use as a shortcut. It was making a noise and i found him behind a trash can. Luckily he didn't have any fleas or anything." Robin explains.

Finney stops petting the kitten and looks up at Robin, grinning. "Why the fuck are you looking at me like that?" Robin asks, kind of scared honestly. "You know what this means right?" Finney says, leaning into Robins space. "Uh no...what?" Robin asks. "We are parents now." Finney says, laughing in Robins face.

Robin just groans and smacks Finneys head, making the other boy wince. "I'm taking my cat away from you now, weirdo." Robin says, taking the cat out of Finneys hands, ignoring Finneys protests. "What are we gonna name him though?" Finney asks. "Oh shit, i didn't think about that yet.." Robin admits.

Robin sets the kitten down infront of him and Finney, and they both stare at it thinking of a name for it. Finney lists a bunch of stupid names, resulting in him getting his head smacked again. "OH! What about Gizmo?" Finney asks, brightly smiling at the kitten and Robin.

"I actually like that one, Ok, His name is officially Gizmo." Robin declares and picks the kitten up, lifting him into the air. Finney just smiles at the sight of his boyfriend acting so soft. "You have to give him a bath tho Rob, you can literally see the dirt on him." Finney says, sticking his tongue out in disgust. Robin just rolls his eyes, heading to the bathroom.

Later that day both of the boys were in Robins bed watching a movie, with the kitten on Finneys lap. Finney falls asleep before Robin, sleeping on the other boys chest. A little while later Robin joins him in sleep, the kitten laying on Robins chest aswell.

may have mistakes 🫶