45 | lip balm

THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU FAIRYTALES of how girls can be dangerous yet still win.

they will only tell you stories where girls are sweet and kind and reject all sin.

i guess to them it's a terrifying thought, a red riding hood knew exactly what she was doing when she invited the wild in.

and that was what indie was doing.

she was letting the wild in by walking in the pouring rain to the so called party matt and jolene where in.

she was afraid, afraid his phone looses battery, he maybe gets drugged, kidnapped or maybe chopped up and fed to dogs.

she was afraid since he had her bracelet on and she loved that bracelet, that's it!

"oh god, really should've got an umbrella." she mumbles to herself currently holding a very tiny leaf over her head.

hearing the vibration and music of the party she stops at the house.

walking through the already open door she breaths in the terrible smell of teenagers.

looking around.

she just wanted a glance at matt to see if he was okay and then she was absolutely gone.

there was a mcdonald's next to them.

and your funny if you think she's not getting anything from there.

"hi," indie try's tapping a girls shoulder as she aggressively makes out with her girlfriend.

"uh excuse me." she gulps trying to look.

"could you-" indigo cuts herself off with a groan leaving the hot mess.

bumping into people smelling the vodka on them she was drowning in the teens.

"hi." indigo smiles to a very nice looking brunette girl.

"hello."

"uh have you seen a brown haired teen, nineteen years old, he's with a blonde girl, his name is matt. kinda skinny?"

the redhead asks with a clear of her throat.

the brunette laughs in her face.

"wh-what's so funny?" indie furrows her brows.

"honey look around, everyone in this room just fit your description." she smiles to her with a soft grin.

"oh huh yeah your right."

"thank you though." the ginger stated before walking off.

suddenly she smelt the cologne she told him to wear tonight

her eyes look so far around the room, until suddenly

they land on the high pitch voice that is jolene dawson.

and indie saw the boy standing in the crowded room.

it was upsetting actually.

he just looked so happy when she wasn't with him.

"matt!" indigo screams waving her arms in the air.

he seemed to hear her but didn't answer.

"silly matt." she giggles under her breath running over to him.

"hey." the girl tells the boy.

he acts as if not seeing her.

"matt?"

he turns around.

"oh indie!" he fake smiles.

it was so easy to tell it was fake.